• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

2 minutes ago, kev said:

with their even less hot sister taylor swift self- titled?

wtf bitch fearless and speak now could run laps around the other two even tho red is the best in terms of almost every one of them being a (emo) hit

I feel ya on that stunted maturity tip. A lot of the members here grew from kids to adults, whereas I joined on the brink of graduating high school and like not much has changed lol is New Horizons on the switch worth me getting? I only ever played Wild World 

14 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

how are ya?

much better tonite tyvm

34 minutes ago, kev said:

which t swizzle song took awhile for u to enjoy?

lwymmd

19 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I feel ya on that stunted maturity tip. A lot of the members here grew from kids to adults, whereas I joined on the brink of graduating high school and like not much has changed lol is New Horizons on the switch worth me getting? I only ever played Wild World 

joined at the almost start of teenhood so def a change :laugh:  my older sister played the og AC when i was like 5 or 6 and I have some quite fond memories of how jackass the villagers were and how insanely addictive it was, but besides that I had no previous experience in the franchise. It’s a lot more world building than ive seen in the previous games, def recommend if u like that kind of genre of games still

38 minutes ago, kev said:

i, too, think killing my old self & finding the joy in spelling are reflections of my personality ?

ppl bullyin her into removing the spelling lyric still funniest/saddest thing 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:29 AM, SpongeOddFan said:

you been playing NH a lot?

on and off lately

On 4/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, kev said:

MEH! sounds empty without the spelling lyric?

it does, its cringey but cringey fun which is all good chap

15 hours ago, kev said:

fav sb time card ?

Just Then

but u cant beat so much later that the old narrator got tired and they had to hire a new one and the building montage one is good.