• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

7 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

not a lot but I am heading to NZ in 15 days so that's pretty sexy :funny: how have you been?

Oh fun, what are you gonna do there. :funny: Been feeling better than a few months ago, just been drawing very compulsivey lately. :Laugh:

4 hours ago, SOF said:

good pic, Cha?

thanks but didnt make it, still love my Matako

tumblr_n0eppcmprd1qkpt3so8_r1_250.gif

mainly trying to see if it's a place I'd like to move to, but treating it as much of a holiday as I can :funny: I'm considering taking some surfing lessons and I'm gonna be a maniac and scale the SkyTower :Laugh: but also check out some filming locations from my two NZ bred loves (800 Words and What We Do in the Shadows)

hopefully I'll run into my bae too :george:

I'm glad that you're doing well and that you're still into your art? ❤️

2 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

mainly trying to see if it's a place I'd like to move to, but treating it as much of a holiday as I can :funny: I'm considering taking some surfing lessons and I'm gonna be a maniac and scale the SkyTower :Laugh: but also check out some filming locations from my two NZ bred loves (800 Words and What We Do in the Shadows)

hopefully I'll run into my bae too :george:

I'm glad that you're doing well and that you're still into your art? ❤️

Ohh I remember you talking about you wanting to move a while ago or maybe you already did lel. I wish I had the courage to surf, sounds so adventurous. Is ur bae someone from ur shows or romantic? :funny: and ty?? hope u were able to get back into art too if you still like it

2 hours ago, SOF said:

hey missed me? @Mermaid Magic

anything new?

not much just at the hair salon

44 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Did you ever heard that new song Marina did with Clean Bandit, Baby?

omggg no, i’ll check it out later though. disconnect was a nice bop

my bae is in both 800 Words and What We Do in the Shadows, Jonny Brugh :funny: he lives in NZ but I've met him a couple of times, the last I got to be his assistant at the con he was at so that was sexy ;) he's super sweet tho? he let me try on his character's jacket (which he doesn't let people do) and I died lol. I even have a picture of it :Laugh: so it would be neat if I ran into him while I'm down there. it'd be better if I could marry him tho :glare: age gap shmage gap I'm down? 

19 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

my bae is in both 800 Words and What We Do in the Shadows, Jonny Brugh :funny: he lives in NZ but I've met him a couple of times, the last I got to be his assistant at the con he was at so that was sexy ;) he's super sweet tho? he let me try on his character's jacket (which he doesn't let people do) and I died lol. I even have a picture of it :Laugh: so it would be neat if I ran into him while I'm down there. it'd be better if I could marry him tho :glare: age gap shmage gap I'm down? 

omg wow he let u do all that, maybe it’s fate for u two to be together :Laugh:

I'm hoping, man :glare: luv that hot boy ;)

it was really awesome the very first time I met him, I didn't get a pic with him bc I was nervous out of my mind and ran away before he could ask :Laugh: so during his panel he did as his character the next day he had me come up on stage with him to take selfies. I still die thinking about it? the best part is how all of this sounds so exaggerated but I have proof lmao :funny:

38 minutes ago, Mermaid Magic said:

I'm hoping, man :glare: luv that hot boy ;)

it was really awesome the very first time I met him, I didn't get a pic with him bc I was nervous out of my mind and ran away before he could ask :Laugh: so during his panel he did as his character the next day he had me come up on stage with him to take selfies. I still die thinking about it? the best part is how all of this sounds so exaggerated but I have proof lmao :funny:

did anyone else get those privileges :Laugh:

4 hours ago, Mermaid Magic said:

it's even funnier thinking back on it because some kid asked if he could wear his jacket and he said no, fast forward 6 months later w me... :Laugh:

I love him, he's such a cool guy? ;)

He sounds great ;) hope u can meet him again