• Advertisement

Squilliam

Cha

We all know who Squilliam is, the rich, unibrow octopus who use to be in Squidward's band class. First appearing in the episode Band Geeks and then other episodes he stand out to us all. Discuss this famous character here.

SquilliamFace.JPG

Did squidward and squilliam go to the same High school because I thought that was mentioned in squilliam returns

Because I wonder if that means that squidward and him went to a fancy school indicating squidward came from wealth or it could indicate that they went to a normal school squilliam used his charm to accumulate his wealth on his own

A origin of their relationship a la friend or foe

Would be very interesting IMO

I agree. After all, we already had Krabs' and Plankton's story so a story on Squidward's and Squilliam's past would be a great idea for an episode. I imagine they'd take the story back to their high school days, since Squilliam talks about those times pretty often.

I agree. After all, we already had Krabs' and Plankton's story so a story on Squidward's and Squilliam's past would be a great idea for an episode. I imagine they'd take the story back to their high school days, since Squilliam talks about those times pretty often.

I would love if such said story included squidward winning something in high school beating squilliam at something and that's why squilliam has disdain/ makes such an effort for someone he claims to have no interest in