• Advertisement

The Rugrats Theory (ENTER AT OWN RISK)

Ron

This was a meme a few months ago. Basically:

The babies in Rugrats don't exist and are products of Angelica's imagination because her mother ignores her and her relationship with her father is shallow and parasitic. In reality, Chuckie died along with his mother, which is why Chaz is such a nervous wreck. Tommy was a stillborn, which causes Stu to sit in the basement making toys for his son that never had a chance to live, and the DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica couldn't decide whether the unborn child would be male or female and thus simply invented the same character in her head twice with different genders.

It's not so much that it could be real, because it's obviously fake. For me, it's just the split second where you look at it from that perspective and it ruins the show for you.

Thoughts?

Sorry, it fucked with my brain, and now I can't stop thinking about it. D:

This reminds me of what happened in March of last year, when I thought Lady Gaga was a Satanist. It, like, shocked me. I wasn't really scared, but she's like my obsession. I struggled with it, but finally got over it, and I'm hoping that'll be the case here. >.<

*puts Creepypasta on do-not-go list* The "Chuckie's Mom" story was actually less disturbing than this, just because that was the typical ghost/scary story. This... bleh.

You have no idea, how much I wanna cry :( . I really wish I hadn't came in this thread :/ . The worst part is that it makes sense.

Although what about Kimmie, Susie, and Dil?

Actually, that part is explained.

According to the rest of story, Kimmie is a hooker from France that Chaz met that brought along Kimmie. Apparently, the reason Dil is wacky in All Grown Up! is because Angelica angrily hit him on the head. And then Susie actually was real.

Actually, that part is explained.

According to the rest of story, Kimmie is a hooker from France that Chaz met that brought along Kimmie. Apparently, the reason Dil is wacky in All Grown Up! is because Angelica angrily hit him on the head. And then Susie actually was real.

Yea I found it:

" As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging whore, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and retardation, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations. "

I have read this theory before and it really does mess with my head and makes me wish that such a theory never existed. Sigh, well at least it won't affect my love for the show. :P

Who came up with this? I heard about this from my brother, but I thought he was just being crazy. It's depressing, but it can't be true. Rugrats was created by Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo.

It's just a cartoon. They've done the same thing with Pokemon, where they said Ash was in a coma, which is why he's still 10.

I think YouTube user Naruhinaluver15 has a better story...

Stu Pickles was the sole survivor in a car accident that he, his wife Didi, niece Angelica, and son Tommy were involved in. Tommy died at the scene, Angelica died on the way to the hospital, and Didi slipped into a coma shortly after arriving at the hospital, she died 2 weeks later. Stu, unable to cope with the sudden loss of his family, repeats the actions of the day leading up to the accident, including waking up at 4 am to make chocolate pudding for Angelica.

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby

This part is lulzy and sad /: . I like the Susie part and how she "teamed up with Nickelodeon" :P .

This still pokes my thoughts a lot.