• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

The Crow

12 minutes ago, Cha said:

heard on the news some naked lady was riding a bull statue in public yesterday lol dont know what hand sanitizer she ingested but I want it

do u have a switch/the new animal crossing game?

I've got a switch and I intended to get the new AC game last week, but GameStop just stopped taking trade-ins due to this virus shit so I decided to wait cuz I was also getting DOOM Eternal at the same time and I was really banking on that trade-in value to pay most of Animal Crossing off for me sigh.

• Sad 1

• Replies 79.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Crow

• Cha

• Sauce Mama

• E.V.I.L.

On March 27, 2020 at 3:17 AM, Katniss said:

It’s a rough time for me because asthma and allergies but I’m doing my best :Laugh: watching any good shows lately? 

Oh yeah, my allergies have been on the fritz the last couple days. Wishin you the best with your lockdown, mang. I recently watched through my Gen:Lock and Primal recordings, both of which I enjoyed, started up Briarpatch and Demon Slayer, and my sister introduced me to Black Mirror recently. That's about it so far.

3 hours ago, kev said:

shit i didn't't know this area of the forums was still alive? :Laugh:

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised this section still has legs to stand on too. Who knows where it'd be without Kat's ask thread :Laugh:

On 3/30/2020 at 5:54 AM, Katniss said:

In the trash? :Laugh:

I was thinking in an early and well deserved grave, but yours sounds less harsh :Laugh:

18 hours ago, kev said:

isn’t that where ur ask thread has always been ? 

VINTAGE

10 hours ago, Cha said:

did u ever see the greatest masterpiece ever made

I was gonna say that I didn’t but I apparently already clicked the thumbs up on YouTube :Laugh: I shame myself for forgetting this

On April 10, 2020 at 8:28 AM, Katniss said:

yooo the homie Chiz made SportsCenter?

992ADB73-E6B3-479C-B86C-2EF8DA4CE63E.png

I saw. It was a big enough deal to get him to stream the game again the other day and completely forget about his mature, less crass rebranding plans :Laugh: he's really trying to make a go for it on TikTok now

• Funny 1

On April 22, 2020 at 5:42 PM, Cha said:

oh yo how far are you in black mirror, got any favorites yet?

I've still only watched one episode :funny: The one I saw was Playtest and I thought that was pretty good.

On April 22, 2020 at 5:56 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Am I the only one that has to be in a certain mood to watch Black Mirror cuz after I watch an episode it leaves me with a weird, almost empty feeling? :Laugh:

I was gonna try and be all macho like "really? plz" but the episode above that I watched had me fucked up a bit. My sister specifically told me to watch that one cuz she thought it'd "resonate" with me and, well, yeah :Laugh: hopefully that's the single, solitary episode that hits me in my soul cuz if that is gonna be a recurring thing, I best not marathon it haha.

Oh duuuude Playtest fucked me up i did not feel to well after that bahaha, Hang the DJ was a mindfuck too, Shut Up and Dance was pretty good too but YEAH you see what I mean?? The USS Callister episode is pretty funny from what I can remember, you should give that a go? :Laugh:

11 minutes ago, Cha said:

omg ur avatar, i havent watched sb regularly in like 4 yrs but i heard mindy cameo’ed in a birthday special recentish?

Yeah, I think I saw that actually. I remember she was like one of the party guests waiting outside SpongeBob's house. My avvie's from one of those bi-annual pictures featuring all the characters, the most recent one they did.

9 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Oh duuuude Playtest fucked me up i did not feel to well after that bahaha, Hang the DJ was a mindfuck too, Shut Up and Dance was pretty good too but YEAH you see what I mean?? The USS Callister episode is pretty funny from what I can remember, you should give that a go? :Laugh:

I'm down for some laughs after that last one :Laugh: Considered them added to my long quarantine watchlist. my sister also specifically mentioned one with like a teddy bear or somethin lol