• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Now we know that spongebobiscool is autistic, thus explaining why he is taking revenge out against us. We should unban him and let him post here again, everyone on the chat right now feels like a douche that we were being assholes to an autistic kid.

Now we know that spongebobiscool is autistic, thus explaining why he is taking revenge out against us. We should unban him and let him post here again, everyone on the chat right now feels like a douche that we were being assholes to an autistic kid.

Yeah, I feel bad now.

Even so, I don't think that justifies being mean to people. I'm not being trying to be a douche, but I still don't think it's right.

Agrees I do have a little grammar problem.

Even so, I don't think that justifies being mean to people. I'm not being trying to be a douche, but I still don't think it's right.

yes we were wrong to make fun of him luke, but he was being an asshole in the first place to all of us and trolling this site. we were just being assholes back because of what he was doing to us. i'm just admitting that i was wrong for doing so and i know everyone else who is feeling sorry about this whole situation is feeling just as guility as i am.

yes we were wrong to make fun of him luke, but he was being an asshole in the first place to all of us and trolling this site. we were just being assholes back because of what he was doing to us. i'm just admitting that i was wrong for doing so and i know everyone else who is feeling sorry about this whole situation is feeling just as guility as i am.

No, that post was backing you up.