• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Now we know that spongebobiscool is autistic, thus explaining why he is taking revenge out against us. We should unban him and let him post here again, everyone on the chat right now feels like a douche that we were being assholes to an autistic kid.

I wasn't involved. 428899.gif

Flapjack is so retarded i could just SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, just one of those loud moments. 499524.gif

Also not a big fan of Chowder, but I think that show is better than Flapjack.

I agree too. I am a bit outraged that Cartoon Network cancelled Chowder, since it was probably the network's most recent original show that actually had creativity worth watching. I never really liked Flapjack. For some reason, CN's starting to become in favor of shows with a WTF sense of humor.

I agree too. I am a bit outraged that Cartoon Network cancelled Chowder, since it was probably the network's most recent original show that actually had creativity worth watching. I never really liked Flapjack. For some reason, CN's starting to become in favor of shows with a WTF sense of humor.

Agreed. I have hated CN since the classic era ended. You can tell when that happened when a new president of the network took over.