• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

I've never had to wear braces, yay!

Well Labor Day's over, next up is Columbus Day. Not sure if anyone's seen previews yet besides me, but who is interested in seeing the movie called Alpha and Omega? 3D?

Well I tried watching a few episodes... and I HATE the new show on Nick at Nite called My Wife and Kids, bad move once again Nickelodeon.

Well Labor Day's over, next up is Columbus Day. Not sure if anyone's seen previews yet besides me, but who is interested in seeing the movie called Alpha and Omega? 3D?

Well I tried watching a few episodes... and I HATE the new show on Nick at Nite called My Wife and Kids, bad move once again Nickelodeon.

Never heard of that movie.

I watched My Wife and Kids a little on ABC Family. I liked it.

Never heard of that movie.

I watched My Wife and Kids a little on ABC Family. I liked it.

1. Darkwaters, My Wife and Kids moved from ABC fam.*But its still there, I think* and its fucking hilarious. Its not new. Same thing with 6Teen. When 6teen came on CN, noone knew it was an old show. >.>

2. I FUCKIING LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS!

Glad to hear metal won't be installed in your mouth 428899.gif I had braces for 26 months and they've been removed for almost 3 and a half years now 239236.gif That film doesn't ring a bell, sorry. I've heard of My Wife and Kids, but never actually spectated it.

I don't really like "My Wife and Kids" either, there's basically nothing left of appeal on Nickelodeon anymore besides Spongebob, I think that instead of playing shows that aired on other networks during nick at nite they should just dedicate nick at nite to their old classics that made them a popular network in the first place.