• Advertisement

I have returned

Well it can't be bob_ball or tvfan since both of them have accounts here already. Plus bob_ball joined back in 08.

That leaves either Rae, DC-Dude or Pandamoo left from the spin-off user HOF. Rae joined in mid 08 and DC-Dude joined in early 08 so that's why I think it's safe to say that this mystery is solved and that mystery is Pandamoo.

Well it can't be bob_ball or tvfan since both of them have accounts here already. Plus bob_ball joined back in 08.

That leaves either Rae, DC-Dude or Pandamoo left from the spin-off user HOF. Rae joined in mid 08 and DC-Dude joined in early 08 so that's why I think it's safe to say that this mystery is solved and that mystery is Pandamoo.

no you guys its me!!!

Well I revealed it in the chat room, but to those who weren't there at the time:

I AM TVFAN95!!!!!!!!! 499524.gif:o:o But don't call me that stupid name anymore, seriously I cannot fathom a more generic user title. Especially since I don't even really like TV anymore, I get all my entertainment online.

Wait, why did you make another account then? Oh well, welcome back to SBC.

Yeah I'm confused as well. You could have just gotten a username change instead of having multiple accounts. Here I thought I had this mystery figured out......oh well. Welcome back!

Oh yeaaah multiple accounts are against the rules.

Oh noez 49943.gif Alrighty, I'll use this account again, let's just forget all this duel account madness!

TVfan is still back baby!!! 125508.gif Buy my documentary!

• Like 1