• Advertisement

Taylor Swift

Clappy

She'd be fine if she just kept her mouth shut and made me sammiches.

Haha, sexist Wumbo is sexist. What am I on when I post these things?

Anyway, let me provide constructive criticism of Taylor Swift: She's a great singer. But she wastes her talent on annoying songs about her breakups, her chump ex-boyfriends, her poor little heart longing for love, and fuck all that shit. Eyes Open is an amazing song, and she should be writing more songs like this.

*looks back at posts from two years*

Wow time sure does fly. My opinion on Taylor Swift (or at least her new direction) has taken a complete 180. Everything I've heard from her new album 1989 honestly ranges from good to fantastic. Blank Space is such a great song and I've heard at least Welcome To New York and Shake it Off defending both of those songs for being very good songs. Like I'm glad she decided to make a pure pop direction. She's always been one and I hope she keeps making good music.

sorry sorry sorry for the bump but I didn't want to make a new thread :P

I used to be not so crazy about TSwift but now I love her. Red had some pretty solid songs on it and 1989 was when I really started to adore her music. I love her transition into full-on pop. And she seems like such a sweetheart as a person too <3 I can't wait for the Wildest Dreams video and I'm excited that it's her next single.

It is truly amazing how much an opinion of someone can change oh so fast. Pop radio for me now more often than not is just me switching stations until I can find one of her songs. She's amazing and some of my favorite songs of hers have come out this year esp during the earlier part of the year. :D

She'd be fine if she just kept her mouth shut and made me sammiches.

This post is inspirational to me truly because it shows people can and do change for the much much better :wub:

• Like 4

omg I lov her <33333333 I started listening to her in like 2006 :o time sure does fly! I'm glad that she has changed so much and didn't make herself stay commited to one genre of music :wub: Her songs are wonderful and she is wonderful and stay kewl  :kicking:

• Like 4