• Advertisement

Taylor Swift

Clappy

Apologies for the bump, but my Swiftie senses brought me here, and I will be as meaningful as I can be.

I think I've made a point on SBM quite frequently that I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift, and while as of now the love for reputation seems to have cooled down a bit, I still love the songs on it. My absolute favorites on the album are Don't Blame Me and Ready For It, and my least favorites would be...probably King Of My Heart and Call It What You Want. The former just doesn't spark my interest compared to some of the others and the latter is just forgettable to me; every time I say the name of the song in my head I keep on thinking of it to the tune of the spoken lines in Wildest Dreams somewhat ("say you'll remember me..."; that scene in the music video of the filmset before showing the movie premiere).

reputation is very different to 1989, and quite frankly I really do like her changing her style a little bit. When I heard Look What You Made Me Do for the first time, I was so obsessed I just kept listening to it on repeat and read as many theories and conspiracies surrounding the music video references as possible (I'm an absolute sucker for all the references in the video myself and have frequently paused the video to take it all in).

Her tour's sometime in the future, I believe? I don't follow news of her tours since I don't go to music festivals or gigs in general, but I bet she'll have a wonderful tour that ends up being as successful as her 1989 Tour if not more!