• Advertisement

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

CDCB

Okay, so like the description says, you will choose what happens in this spin-off. I'll write a little and you choose from three options what happens next. I tally up the votes, and whichever option gets the most votes is the option that you see in the next part of the episode.

Episodes DO end at some point.

By the way, the title of this spin-off MAY change at some point.

Here's the first part of episode one.

Choose Your Own Spin-Off ÔÇô Episode 1 ÔÇô Contest Quest (Part 1)

SpongeBob woke up one morning and yawned. He said ÔÇ£Good morningÔÇØ to Gary and got out of bed. When SpongeBob unfolded the newspaper across the kitchen table as he ate a leftover Krabby Patty, a particular ad in the paper really caught his eye.

It read:

Special Contest in Bikini Bottom!

Do you have what it takes to be a writer? Then what are you waiting for? Bikini Bottom is holding a contest for the creator of The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle BoyÔÇÖs latest character! Design your own character and turn it in at this address! Maybe you will be our lucky winner!

ÔÇ£Wow!ÔÇØ said SpongeBob aloud to Gary. ÔÇ£I can create an all-new character for my favorite TV show, The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! ItÔÇÖs like a dream come true!ÔÇØ

Should SpongeBob

a. Go tell Patrick

b. Go tell Squidward

c. Get to work

Meh, why not, here's the first new episode of Choose Your Own Spin-Off by me! :D

Choose Your Own Spin-Off Episode 2 - Contest Quest (Part 2)

So SpongeBob heads off to work instead of telling Squidward and Patrick the news(Squidward told SpongeBob to go away, and Patrick was out getting some more gigantic paper.)

When he arrives, the whole place is busy with customers, who have all heard of the news through a Bikini Bottom newscast on the TV. SpongeBob pushes through the crowd, listening intensively at the newscast for details of the contest, to get to his work station.

With so much competition, SpongeBob wants to get home immediately to start creating his character.

Should SpongeBob...

A. Go ask Mr. Krabs if he can leave

B. Sneak out

C. Do nothing and flip Krabby Patties instead

You've chosen, and your choice is: A.

Choose Your Own Spin-Off - Episode 3 - Contest Quest (Part 3)

So SpongeBob goes and asks Mr. Krabs if he can leave to go draw his character for the contest. Mr. Krabs gracely agrees, but SpongeBob will have to take a pay cut. Of course, SpongeBob agrees and frolics home to draw.

At home, SpongeBob gets his paper and pencil ready to draw...but he is having a mind block and can't figure out what to draw at all.

Should SpongeBob...

A. Stall

B. Think as hard as he can

C. Take a break and come back to it