• Advertisement

Nostalgia Critic

Steel Sponge

Love this show, but my question is the location of this topic. I mean its a web series, so should this be located under television? Just wondering 428899.gif
Well, I put my topic about The Guild (a webshow) here, so I guess.

Love this show, but my question is the location of this topic. I mean its a web series, so should this be located under television? Just wondering 428899.gif

You can find his videos at That Guy With the Glasses.com.

You can find his videos at That Guy With the Glasses.com.
I am aware of the website Luke. I was talking about the location of the thread we are currently posting in. Btw, I forgot about The Guild being posted in this section 70s. My apologies to Steel for questioning about the location......continue.

I am aware of the website Luke. I was talking about the location of the thread we are currently posting in. Btw, I forgot about The Guild being posted in this section 70s. My apologies to Steel for questioning about the location......continue.

Sorry about that, I thought you meant the location of the videos.

So Doug Walker has officially ended the Nostalgia Critic series. While he insists that the Nostalgia Critic will still be alive as a character, he no longer wants to do the weekly web show anymore.

Thoughts? I personally think it's risky since it's the most viewed series on TGWTG.com. While the quality isn't what it once was, I will still miss it.

I'd imagine the movie would be his swan song. Shame tho, would've love to see him move up and review some N64/Dreamcast/Saturn/PSX stuff.

Same sentiments are the way I feel about the Nostalgia Critic. There are still so many bad movies and shows he could have reviewed from the 80s and 90s. Plus, why did he have to end with the live action Scooby Doo movie? :P