• Advertisement

Which character do you feel the most sorry for?

Wumbo

I'm going to go against what I feel most people would say and say Mrs. Puff.

Sure, Squidward suffers a lot of abuse. But the greatest his emotions usually get are annoyed, and he's usually okay by the next episode.

Mrs. Puff however, I believe, has been emotionally wrecked by SpongeBob. Every time she sees him, she gets all tense and starts screaming (Krusty Love). She's ended up in jail so many times (mostly because of SpongeBob) and now sees it as a "vacation". All she ever wanted to do was teach a normal boating class, but that has never happened since SpongeBob has come along.

Plankton's another one, but only when Mr. Krabs is being a *dolphin noise* to him for no reason. Take "One Coarse Meal" for example.

Not trying to show obvious favoritism here, but you all know how I feel about how Plankton has been treated in the newer seasons. I get that Plankton is suppose to lose, but sometimes Mr. Krabs acts like a massive prick to him for no real reason whatsoever. Examples include Plankton's Regular and One Coarse Meal since they are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

I feel sorry for:

Squidward: He just doesn't like Spongebob, so he is very miserable a lot of the time. His hopes and dreams haven't come true, and he's stuck in a job he hates. He has no hair, so he is even more sad. Spongebob and Patrick ruin a lot for Squidward, and sometimes they just don't seem to realise.

Mrs. Puff: Like Squidward, she doesn't like Spongebob and is very annoyed that he is unteachable. Spongebob seems to get her into jail a lot and also gets her injured. Mrs. Puff said as long as the student is willing to learn, she will not give up. She regrets saying this, as she doesn't like teaching Spongebob who is very enthusiastic

Spongebob: He is very annoying to Squidward and Mrs. Puff and he doesn't realise. Sometimes Squidward is mean to him, so he becomes very sad. Patrick's cluelessness sometimes makes him confused and upset.

Gary: He has to pay all the bills and gets left at home everyday when Spongebob goes to work. Sometimes Spongebob neglects him, so he starves or runs away.

Sandy: She doesn't meet up with fish very often, so she must get a little lonely. She feels left out when she is the only land creature in 'Pressure'.

Patrick: He is so clueless, and is made fun of. He doesn't seem to have a major purpose in life, and just waits for Spongebob to get home from work all day.

Mr. Krabs: It must get very tedious having Plankton trying to steal the formula all the time. He also has to deal with his very demanding daughter Pearl.

Plankton: He has a failing restaurant and an annoying wife. He spends his whole life trying to steal the formula and he always gets launched by Mr. Krabs.

So those are the reasons I feel sorry for the main characters of Spongebob, hope you like my first post!

I feel sorry for:

Squidward: He just doesn't like Spongebob, so he is very miserable a lot of the time. His hopes and dreams haven't come true, and he's stuck in a job he hates. He has no hair, so he is even more sad. Spongebob and Patrick ruin a lot for Squidward, and sometimes they just don't seem to realise.

Mrs. Puff: Like Squidward, she doesn't like Spongebob and is very annoyed that he is unteachable. Spongebob seems to get her into jail a lot and also gets her injured. Mrs. Puff said as long as the student is willing to learn, she will not give up. She regrets saying this, as she doesn't like teaching Spongebob who is very enthusiastic

Spongebob: He is very annoying to Squidward and Mrs. Puff and he doesn't realise. Sometimes Squidward is mean to him, so he becomes very sad. Patrick's cluelessness sometimes makes him confused and upset.

Gary: He has to pay all the bills and gets left at home everyday when Spongebob goes to work. Sometimes Spongebob neglects him, so he starves or runs away.

Sandy: She doesn't meet up with fish very often, so she must get a little lonely. She feels left out when she is the only land creature in 'Pressure'.

Patrick: He is so clueless, and is made fun of. He doesn't seem to have a major purpose in life, and just waits for Spongebob to get home from work all day.

Mr. Krabs: It must get very tedious having Plankton trying to steal the formula all the time. He also has to deal with his very demanding daughter Pearl.

Plankton: He has a failing restaurant and an annoying wife. He spends his whole life trying to steal the formula and he always gets launched by Mr. Krabs.

So those are the reasons I feel sorry for the main characters of Spongebob, hope you like my first post!

All very good reasons, nice to meet you I hope you have a great time here

I can tell you who I don't feel sorry for.. Pearl. I'm still wondering how she has any friends. Even though she's not given money very often, she still acts like a spoiled brat and pretty much complains about everything.. I think she'd be better off as Squidward's daughter than Mr. Krabs'.

/rant

I feel sorry for:

please come back spongeholly everyone misses you

I don't feel anything for any of the characters because it's a cartoon.

Maybe the background characters at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs is always making everything cost money for them and sometimes costing their lifes. :click: xD For examples, Arrgh! and The Wreck of the Manuna Loa.

lol xD