• Advertisement

Supah Ninjas

Clappy

Discuss.

This show looks horrendous and I am sitting here watching the special preview out of boredom. Never laughed once and this so far seems like a disgrace to martial arts oriented material everywhere -_-

Wait, what is it?

New live action show about two teens who become ninjas for no real reason. I'd probably watch it if it were animated. Nick needs more animation. I mean, TUFF Puppy and Planet Sheen are doing extremely well and are getting good feedback, so why not get even more feedback from a new cartoon?

New live action show about two teens who become ninjas for no real reason. I'd probably watch it if it were animated. Nick needs more animation. I mean, TUFF Puppy and Planet Sheen are doing extremely well and are getting good feedback, so why not get even more feedback from a new cartoon?

Because the feedback is even more positive for iCarly, Big Time Rush, Victorious, True Jackson (not as positive about that last one). Nick's live action shows are bringing in more viewers than their animated shows. Granted, none of the above shows (except maybe iCarly) average higher viewership than SpongeBob and Penguins (the two animated Nick shows that are getting very healthy viewership).

I do agree with you Deli, but let's face it. Nick's live action shows get more viewers than their animated shows. Oh and btw, its three teens that become ninjas for no real reason. The girl joins the two guys at the end of the shitty pilot.

In Clappy's list of Nick's live action shows, only iCarly had at least one decent season. Big Time Rush is horrendous, Victorious is horrendous, and I've never seen True Jackson but by all accounts it is horrendous as well.

In Clappy's list of Nick's live action shows, only iCarly had at least one decent season. Big Time Rush is horrendous, Victorious is horrendous, and I've never seen True Jackson but by all accounts it is horrendous as well.
I wasn't talking about the shows and how good their seasons are. I was talking about viewership because that is what channels primarly focus on. Otherwise, Hannah Montana wouldn't have lasted one season 428899.gif

iCarly is actually a good show. True Jackson can burn on fire for all I care.

I've actually laughed at Victorious. I kinda like it. =/ It's funnier than iCarly IMO, and that's the goal of the show, right? The show is aimed at kids around my age level, and it succeeds in making at least me laugh. Plus, these channels are aimed at kids. And let me tell you, my brothers who watch these networks (they're 7 and 239236.gif laugh their heads off in watching it. So I guess the networks succeed. xD