• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

I just finished watching the first season (eight episodes) of "Saturday Morning All Star Hits", or "S.M.A.S.H.", via Netflix. It's a parody of late 1980's, early 1990's cartoon morning blocks, hosted by live-action guys, that's MADE to LOOK like it was ACTUALLY MADE in the late 1980's. Despite the premise, it's actually for adults. I hope another season gets made, the stuff is very interesting to watch! Enough said, true believers!

35 minutes ago, Katniss said:

awesome dude! how are you liking it so far?

I've grown really quickly to love it! I just finished "The Portal" earlier today 😢 

It's done a good job consistently raising the stakes and getting better and better. So excited for the rest of it!

• Happy 1

I'm starting to watch "Pinky Malinky" on Netflix, I have NO idea why Nickelodeon didn't/doesn't air it on its ACTUAL channel, it could've been a great new tier to "Spongebob Squarepants"! Well, maybe the answer might become apparent after I've finished watching it, but I highly doubt it.

Been catching up on sixth season of The Eric Andre Show. Still cracks me up, but it kinda sucks that he’s apparently only still doing this show because he made next to nothing on Bad Trip. Bless adult swim for continuing to fund this man’s chaotic vision, but come on Hollywood, throw the man a bigger bone. And Hannibal’s presence is still missed.

Right now, my current Netflix project is watching the two seasons of the criminally underrated cartoon show, "Cupcake And Dino", a show that's WAY funnier and SHOULD'VE been a Cartoon Network series OVER "Teen Titans Go!" (Waits for the inevitable ton of HATE comments that will follow after this statement).

Call me WAY late to the party, but I'm FINALLY starting to catch up on watching episodes of "The Paw Patrol". Why, oh WHY did I wait SO long to start WATCHING the series?! Now, if shows like "Teen Titans Go!" and "Velma" could JUST make episodes that were at LEAST 1/10th as good as an average episode of "The Paw Patrol"...that would be GREAT!

• Happy 1
  • Funny 1