• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.Surprisingly a great show with a lot of good dark humor along with some creative premises.Shame that I never meet this show for a long time.

Some of my favorite episodes 

Spoiler

d5IfU4Q.jpg

EyxTzJf.jpg

6MtjobM.jpg

E9qRsIt.jpg

VNRqkkk.jpg

Via D.V.D.: I finally finished watching Volume 5 of "Dragonball Super", so I have now seen every single episode of that show up to the 65th episode at least ONCE! :cool: Will report back here as soon as I watch Volume 6 of "Dragonball Super!" :D Enough said, for now! ;)

A Lifetime movie, lol. I thought it was so typical at first, but there was actually just a really clever twist, I'm shook lol.

yes i know that no one will understand anything i just typed.

"Moriah" - Supernatural

Fatigue's really impacted my fandom of this show these last couple of years (since like 2012, to be perfectly exact), and this past season itself was pretty all over the damn place in terms of story and quality, but goddamn, this season finale really got my full attention back. I hope they can keep the momentum going into this upcoming final season. First time I've been genuinely fucking excited for this show in years. Here's to seeing my boys go out with a big bang rather than a whimper.

Recently, I saw the "Family Guy" episode called "Don't Be a Dickens At Christmas". Honestly, it was one of the best episodes of "Family Guy" that I've seen in a LONG time! :cool: Enough said! ;)