• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

Via Netflix: I'm watching an imported animated program from India (with an English dub), called "Sab Jahmall Hai", which loosely translates into English as "All Crazy Here", and it basically follows the exploits of four house pets; a dog, two cats, and a parrot, as they struggle to get along with each other, and to get through daily life. It's a very interesting program, with four seasons worth of episodes. I'm currently in season three of the show, and it's very interesting to watch. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't already. Enough said, true believers! :cool:

Last thing I finished binge watching was Looking for Alaska on Hulu. SUCH a good adaptation of the book. The whole cast was good, but special shout out to Denny Love as the Colonel and Kristine Froseth as Alaska. And the soundtrack is a total 2000s throwback in the best way.

Binging Proud Family on Disney+. This cartoon's as fun as I remember it as.

Though if I'm gonna be honest...Suga Mama's kind of unlikable when she's constantly putting down her son (though he IS an idiot and a loser LOL). Also, Papi, Bobby and The Gross Sisters are pretty enjoyable characters.

Via Netflix: I'm starting to watch "Monty Python's Flying Circus". Sure, the show might not be as relevant today as it was back then, but the show DID pave the way for all the Sketch Comedy shows that followed it, such as "Saturday Night Live; SCTV; MadTV, All That;" and "The Amanda Show"; among others. Enough said!

Now that I've got Disney+ I'm watching the Little Mermaid TV Series whenever I can get the chance. I've already seen the first seven or eight episodes and I'm loving absolutely every minute of it. It's like the same level of excitement I got whenever I turned on Toonattick on CITV back when I was a kid. ?