• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

Veep - "Veep"

Wow, what a finale. Truly gonna miss this show.

started binge-watching The Great British Bake Off. It’s so good! The competition does get interesting and suspenseful but it also seems so quaint and, well, British. And the dishes often look so delicious.

Edited by Katniss

Finally starting to get into watching "Victor and Valentino", it looks pretty good from what I've seen of it so far. Speaking of Cartoon Network shows, I recently caught some of the more recent "The Amazing World of Gumball" episodes. It looks like they might be wrapping up this show soon, from the episodes I've seen. I just hope the series finale lives up to the name of the show! :D I'll keep watching! :cool: Enough said, for now! ;)

Just watched the "Ducktales 2017" episode, "Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!"

Della Duck is back with her family, and taking her fest steps to becoming a proper mother! But now Donald is gone, and a possible, looming war with the Moon aliens is looking very LIKELY in the series near future! Expect a big, action-packed season finale for season 2!

Needless to say, I enjoyed it! Enough said, true believers!

Well, AMAZINGLY enough, I managed to watch both of the newest "Spongebob Squarepants" segments, "King Plankton" and "Stormy Weather", while I was on my vacation trip; which is why I'm writing about it here, since I consider it a personal feat of amazement that I was able to accomplish this! :D Enough said! ;)

Thanks to the power of my DVR, I'm now able to catch up on season six episodes of "Robot Chicken" that I previously missed the first time around, as well as check out some episodes of "44 Cats", and the "Ducktales 2017/Darkwing Duck" cross-over episode, "Let's Get Dangerous!" :cool: Enough said, true believers! ;)

Via my D.V.R., I have seen episodes of "Robot Chicken" season 8 that I missed seeing previously, and the "Ducktales 2017" episodes of "The Spear of Selene", and "Treasure of the Found Lamp!" :D And on TV, I have seen the last two episode segments of "The Amazing World of Gumball!" :cool: I sure hope a movie gets made of it! Enough said, true believers! ;)

Via my D.V.R., I have seen episodes of "New Looney Tunes" that I have missed seeing previously.

I can't BELIEVE they actually brought ORIGINAL design Porky Pig, and ORIGINAL characterization of Daffy Duck back for this show, and they make them WORK!!!! I also heard that Gabby Goat, an obscure, previously three time "Looney Tunes" character, was also brought back for this show. I can't wait to see the episode/s he is in!

Enough said, true believers!