• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

2 things:

1) The GOod Place I have only seen the first two seasons but I am totally a Jason and that show had me on my toes the entire time and I was shook by the tiwst tbh???

2) When you were in college did you begin to miss campus hella during breaks? I still have three weeks of winter break left and I'm honesty so ready to go back, I miss my friends being the clingy bastard I am :Laugh:

On 1/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, Katniss said:

Yeah you’re smart af dude? :Laugh:

Thanks my friend!  As are you. 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

2 things:

1) The GOod Place I have only seen the first two seasons but I am totally a Jason and that show had me on my toes the entire time and I was shook by the tiwst tbh???

2) When you were in college did you begin to miss campus hella during breaks? I still have three weeks of winter break left and I'm honesty so ready to go back, I miss my friends being the clingy bastard I am :Laugh:

1.  Which twist?  Because that show has so many twists, especially when it comes to their season finales.  And Jason is freaking hilarious.

2.  Yeah I missed my friends often during college breaks too.  They went on too long and I guess that makes me clingy too. :Laugh:

On 1/12/2019 at 4:10 AM, Wumbo said:

Shortlist of songs for you to provide any extra thoughts on?

I Fall Apart

Eastside

Youngblood

Simple

Freaky Friday

I Fall Apart - Still think it’s freaking hilarious nearly a year later.

Eastside - No real strong attachment on this.  I like Khalid and Halsey as performers, but I feel like anybody could have done this song.  Also it feels like Benny Blanco wanted to remake Closer except without anything memorable or distinct lyrically or production wise.  Also, laziest music video of 2018.

Youngblood - Have no real strong attachment towards this either.  The production is an utter ripoff of Black Skinhead.  That being said, it grew on me more as the year went on and I think it’s okay.

Simple - Don’t care about Florida Georgia Line and their attempt at trying to sound more rootsy with their country music.  It’s such a plastic song.

Freaky Friday - It managed to get a laugh out of me the first few times I heard it.  Now?  It’s such a wretched song, but good lord I still love DJ Mustard’s production in this....I’m problematic.

15 hours ago, SOF said:

how's your week?

The week is now starting new, but last week was fine.  Worked a lot and visited a wedding expo.

• Like 1

LOL u right, I guess I was referring to the "main" twist that they were really in the Bad Place all along? Michael's laugh after that was revealed gave me such chills?

Also when you hang with friends, are you generally the initiator or do other people tend to invite you?

On 1/13/2019 at 9:41 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

LOL u right, I guess I was referring to the "main" twist that they were really in the Bad Place all along? Michael's laugh after that was revealed gave me such chills?

Also when you hang with friends, are you generally the initiator or do other people tend to invite you?

How far into the show are you because the second main twist is just as big of a shocker as the first?

As for the friends thing, I would like to think that it’s equal in terms of me initiating as well as my friends.  For me when I initiate, it’s whenever I want to actually do something but not alone or with my fiancé. :Laugh:

On 1/13/2019 at 12:43 PM, Katniss said:

Mark is cancelled because he put Bad at Love on his worst list? :stinkeye:I swear he has a hate boner for Halsey lmao

Yeah that was by far the worst choice amongst him and Todd since they are the only music related lists I watch.  Like amongst all the shit from this year, that’s the song you think is one of the ten worst of the year?  Get outta here Mark.

I finished season 2... no spoilers:0000

I definitely fall under the "I usually initiate" end but I hVe a feeling that has little to do with me and more to do with me just being more extroverted and needy lol

Are you friends with your fiancee's feiends?

On 1/15/2019 at 3:56 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

I finished season 2... no spoilers:0000

I definitely fall under the "I usually initiate" end but I hVe a feeling that has little to do with me and more to do with me just being more extroverted and needy lol

Are you friends with your fiancee's feiends?

Your thoughts on the Season 2 twist, then? :smirk:

And my fiancé has only a few select friends since she had to cut out some bad friends towards her a few years ago.  For real, those other friends used her a lot and she didn’t like that.  She has like maybe three (maybe four if you count my sister) true friends left.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, Katniss said:

Have you seen the B99 season premiere yet? 

I’ve seen that and the new one last week with young Hitchcock and Scully.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, Emma Stone said:

What were the Best Picture nominations that you liked?

You’ll find out in the next day or two. :funny:

On 1/22/2019 at 1:27 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

Yyyyyyy did Michael come back and try to save her I have a feeling this is gonna fuck up the plan

Also eleanor bein yhe only one to pass the test I'm shook???

At least you won’t be heartbroken (yet) like I was after the season three finale.

On 2/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, Emma Stone said:

I’m still sad about what happened in the season 3 finale? ?

Me too.  Even though I know Chidi will fall in love with Eleanor all over again because they are soulmates.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:24 PM, Rian Johnson said:

what do we think of "Not Evil" from the LEGO Movie 2, arguably the best musical number:funny:

Third favorite of mine after Catchy Song and the end credit song with Beck, Robyn, and The Lonely Island. :funny:

On 2/14/2019 at 12:56 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

I still have to watch seasonn3 , but college is so damn busy :( ?

Well check it out when you get the time man.  It definitely is worth it and has my favorite episode of the entire series.

16 hours ago, Rian Johnson said:

wtf i don’t remember there being a big twist in season 2?

We talked about this and I still believe them coming back to life was not expected by me initially.