• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

IM GOING TO LAKE PLACID THIS AUGUSTnbefore I go back to ANdy Bernard;s alma mater to suffer for my Sophomore Year

I'm doing the Mt. Jo trail as my "hard hike". I know thats considered easy for the ADKS but I'm embarrasiingly out of shape 2k18 and my sister isnt experience at all

also which ones did you do?

Edited by E.V.I.L.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:34 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

IM GOING TO LAKE PLACID THIS AUGUSTnbefore I go back to ANdy Bernard;s alma mater to suffer for my Sophomore Year

I'm doing the Mt. Jo trail as my "hard hike". I know thats considered easy for the ADKS but I'm embarrasiingly out of shape 2k18 and my sister isnt experience at all

also which ones did you do?

I only did one this time but definitely plan on doing more next year.  The hike I did was Cobble Hill.  Mirror Lake in general is such a gorgeous body of water and the girlfriend and I were thinking we should do our honeymoon up there.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, Katniss said:

Thoughts on season 2 of Glow if you've seen it?

Sadly haven’t finished yet due to working a bunch (got three more to go though) but so far just as great as the first season.

58 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Did you ever see the Rocky Horror remake?

I sure did.  It was awful awful awful.  Like not even Tim Curry could save it.

8 minutes ago, Katniss said:

It's honestly a shame Alison Brie wasn't nominated for an Emmy? She's doing some great comedic work there.

She really is.  Don’t completely agree with a lot of the Emmy nominations this year more than ever because I don’t have HBO.

I do :funny: but I haven't watched the nominated shows from there (I used to watch Game of Thrones but I stopped lol)

I am happy that The Americans got some love, Betty Gilpin got a nom, and Maisel got some recognition?

Noah Schnapp should've gotten a nomination too IMO, he was fantastic last season 

I was considering Cobble Hill but I was like ehh maybe anothe rday, I kinda wanna get away from the main town a bit :Laugh:

Any restaurants in the area you and your gf liked that you'd recommend?

Edited by E.V.I.L.

On 7/23/2018 at 10:31 AM, Katniss said:

I do :funny: but I haven't watched the nominated shows from there (I used to watch Game of Thrones but I stopped lol)

I am happy that The Americans got some love, Betty Gilpin got a nom, and Maisel got some recognition?

Noah Schnapp should've gotten a nomination too IMO, he was fantastic last season 

Still haven’t watched Maisel and can’t get into The Americans no matter how many times I’ve tried (Keri Russell is still underrated af in general though).  Rooting hard for Atlanta though.  This season was even better than the last one.

On 7/23/2018 at 1:00 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

I was considering Cobble Hill but I was like ehh maybe anothe rday, I kinda wanna get away from the main town a bit :Laugh:

Any restaurants in the area you and your gf liked that you'd recommend?

I can’t wait to go back to Lake Placid next year because I definitely want to do more trails and hopefully the Olympic Training Center will stop being under construction so I can do some exploring around there.

I love The Pickled Pig and definitely suggest there if you haven’t been.  They have a burger with homemade duck butter on it.  That alone is worth trying haha.

On 7/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, SpongeNicko said:

How do you feel knowing you've been on these SpongeBob forums for 10+ years now?

Old.  Very old.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

I also lowkey want to snowshoe/ski up that road to the top of Whiteface in winter? :funny:

Dude I would just love to be around that area in the winter, period.  Girlfriend and I are heavily considering making the trip to do it.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:22 AM, Katniss said:

bruh

I'm so excited this looks so good????

Netflix has been pissing me off a lot this year so I have my concerns lol.  That being said, I seriously hope this is as good as that trailer made it out to be because it does look excellent.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

OMFGPSDGSJDP THE ADIRONDACKS WERE SO BEAUTIFUL I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE WHY DID I HAVE TO LEAVE NOOO

sadly i'm back at shithaca? 

Now you see why I can’t wait to go every summer. :funny:

And sadly I’m back in Shitmond.