• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

13 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Bi gmood: lock myself in my drom during baseball season and just not talk to people and just browse memes, watch Hulu, and watch baseball instead :funny:

And don’t forget to talk about baseball online with your e-friends, am I right? :Laugh: 

11 hours ago, Wumbo said:

Do you know what's good? :funny:

Haters gonna say the review was okay.  Without a doubt, the best part was Todd cranking up the song very loudly and moshing to it.  His poor piano stool goes through so much abuse. :funny: 

9 hours ago, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

DAM even ol bob?

As bad as I found Fergie’s version to be, it’s at least not Roseanne’s:

22 hours ago, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

at least hers was probably intentionally bad? :Laugh: 

From what I’ve been told, it was not intentionally bad.  She got so mad that she flicked people off for booing according to my dad. :Laugh:

21 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Congrats on getting Stanton, yet another slugging beast? :Laugh:

Thanks.  We are going to be hitting plenty of bombs this year.  Home runs aplenty in the Big Apple. :Laugh: 

7 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Red Sox fightinf back with that J.D. Martinez bomb? :Laugh:

I’m not scared.  That’s literally their only guy they can guarantee on for home runs. :Laugh: 

12 hours ago, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

do you have any alcoholic beverages of choice? been wanting to try a bunch of things lately 

If you asked me six years ago, I probably would have had a lot more. :Laugh: 

That being said, I do enjoy margaritas and mohitos when it comes to tropical alcoholic drinks.  Jack and coke is still my mixed drink of choice when I go bar hopping.

But honestly, my favorite thing to drink lately is craft beers.  I’ve been into collecting for the past two to three years now.  I like supporting the local breweries around town and visiting them for new releases.  My personal favorite type of craft beers are sours because they usually infuse a variety of flavors.  For example, one of the breweries by me made a cherry slushee sour and it tastes like I’m drinking an alcoholic cherry slushee.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2018 at 12:07 AM, Steel Sponge said:

Before you can think of what review we can work around with over the summer, I'd like to point out that I'm open for a music review or a film review (that is if you're thinking about reviving Craptacular Cinema for any occasion)?

I'm always for reviving Crap Cinema.  My problem with that was I couldn't find any material that deserved the Crap Cinema treatment.  Believe me there were plenty of contenders but they didn't inspire enough for me to review it.