Episode Rating  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Tastes
    • 4/5 Tastes
    • 3/5 Tastes
    • 2/5 Tastes
    • 1/5 Tastes

I didn't love this episode but this was yet another solid episode to focus on Mr. Krabs' character. I found it so amusing that Mr. Krabs actually loved eating freaking chum the most of all food and him desperately trying to get it after his favorite restaurant was closed made it interesting to watch. Mr. Krabs' navy flashbacks with ties to Shell of a Man was a nice touch here. I loved that Mr. Krabs became so desperate enough to give up the formula to Plankton and while Plankton was actually at success, his downfall was him betraying Mr. Krabs. My only complaint is that i wish humor was stronger here than usual facial expressions gags over but I did laugh at times. Squidward running away and the ending with SpongeBob, Karen and Mr. Krabs watching a movie of former boss of Mr. Krabs' favorite restaurant were the highlights of this ep. I also dug Chum Monkey here. While i wasn't so crazy for this one, it did it job well with irony of Mr. Krabs' favorite food ever.

Grade: B+

My only complaints about this episode, is that they should have utilized Gilbert Gottfried MORE than they did, and they should have made the chum in this episode, look more like the chum in "Plankton's Old Chum". Otherwise, I'd give this episode an 88/100. Enough said, true believers! :cool:

I really enjoyed this episode and thought Mr. Krabs obsessively liking chum was an entertaining twist, and Gilbert Gottfried was pretty good as the guy who sold Mr. Krabs his favorite chum. It was surprising to see that Mr. Krabs was willing to trade the formula for Plankton's chum and he almost won too if he hadn't had decided to backstab Mr. Krabs. I liked the ending where they were watching the movie with Gottfried's character. Plus it was cool to see Krab's navy buddies from Shell of a Man. Still a great episode. 

The idea of Mr. Krabs enjoying Chum is definitely something I didn't honestly expect although it makes so much sense that that was what the "interesting" craving was. Gilbert Gottfried is also a great part of this episode, and it was nice that the end of the episode also had him make an appearance since I felt like he was otherwise very under-utilized in the episode, but Mr. Krabs going through his strange fascination with Chum was overrall great to watch.