• Advertisement

Squidward Abuse

Karen

BUMP:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but while there was verbal and possibly emotional abuse, I don't remember Squidward getting physically hurt in Squilliam Returns. In fact, much of the episode works in Squidward's favour.

Im sick of it now, alot of the new episodes have Squidward abuse now, It was alright in pre-movie episodes.

You know you are contradicting yourself, right?

You were okay with it before the movie, but now you are sick of it?

There was plenty of Squidward sabotage before the movie too. Please post a better reason, k thanks

Squidward Abuse has been around since the VERY first episode. It's not going away. Just like Patrick being dumb and Mr. Krabs liking money and Plankton wanting the Krabby Patty secret formula. It's not like there will be character development -- it's a cartoon.

Im sick of it now, alot of the new episodes have Squidward abuse now, It was alright in pre-movie episodes.

And I'm sick of people still complaining about Squidward abuse when it has always been a theme of the show.

It's like saying, "oh I'm sick of SpongeBob having buck teeth, I didn't mind it before the movie but now it's annoying"

guess what, it's not gonna change because the characters were designed that way!!! >.<

Only if stephen hillenburg was here , he would make a better squidward abuse than the others new ones.

Oh spongbobiscool, you poor sap. It doesn't matter who is producing the episodes. Squidward abuse is Squidward abuse. It will never change

Only if stephen hillenburg was here , he would make a better squidward abuse than the others new ones.

Resigned Spongebob executive producer by day. Unexpectedly muscular superhero by night who fights crime with lame ass writers? That would be a job for Superman.

It has not changed but it has increased over the past years, I mean in a season 1 episode you don't see Squidward being tormented and weeping every time he sees Spongebob or Patrick (With "Jelly Fishing" being the exception)