• Advertisement

I beg to differ.

storytime7

ZOMG! I have been working my ass off to be the biggest SpongeBob fan in the world and this bitch thinks she can dethrone me with this video that any random person wearing SpongeBob gear can make that claim? I got two words for her....

tumblr_lab0najPIz1qzmt29o1_500.jpg

ZOMG! I have been working my ass off to be the biggest SpongeBob fan in the world and this bitch thinks she can dethrone me with this video that any random person wearing SpongeBob gear can make that claim? I got two words for her....

tumblr_lab0najPIz1qzmt29o1_500.jpg

You're my favorite deputy.

I couldn't watch more than a minute of that video. She lost me at the Band Geeks reference.

My sentiments exactly 428899.gif

But seriously, having tons of merchandise doesn't make you the biggest fan of anything, pffft, right now, as I type this, I'm wearing SpongeBob socks, SpongeBob PJ pants and top, resting my head on two SpongeBob pillows, and my SpongeBob plush-pillow, while my big Patrick stares...and yet I don't consider myself the biggest fan icon_rolleyes.gif (two years ago..maybe_ but the fact I still have all this stuff around doesn't mean anything xP

My sentiments exactly 428899.gif

But seriously, having tons of merchandise doesn't make you the biggest fan of anything, pffft, right now, as I type this, I'm wearing SpongeBob socks, SpongeBob PJ pants and top, resting my head on two SpongeBob pillows, and my SpongeBob plush-pillow, while my big Patrick stares...and yet I don't consider myself the biggest fan icon_rolleyes.gif (two years ago..maybe_ but the fact I still have all this stuff around doesn't mean anything xP

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I've collected a TON of SpongeBob merchandise to the point where it's all you think of when you enter my room, but there's always going to be someone else claiming that they have more SpongeBob Stuff.

This topic, while originally centered around one of the most annoying people I've ever seen, can make for some really good discussion, based on this question:

What do you think constitutes being the biggest fan of anything?