• Advertisement

Teen Titans Go movie in July 27, 2018

BoJack Horseman

On 9/29/2017 at 12:32 AM, Metal Snake said:

It's also possible that this could actually be based off the Teen Titans Go! comics and not the cartoon.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teen-Titans-Go-2003

I seriously doubt this because doing this would basically just be a movie based on the show 

Teen Titans Go is such a generic term that's used so much in the comics and pretty much all forms of Titans media that until we get more information this movie could literally be about anything 

On 9/30/2017 at 7:40 AM, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

I seriously doubt this because doing this would basically just be a movie based on the show 

Teen Titans Go is such a generic term that's used so much in the comics and pretty much all forms of Titans media that until we get more information this movie could literally be about anything 

I just wanted to throw the possibility out there because I wasn't sure of how different the comics were from the show.

Okey dokey, no more confusion, that conflicting concept is dead and gone. I think this project has been slotted since before TTG began in 2013, the premise has probably been changed multiple times and landed on this. Guess we'll see if this makes the series as popular as Spongebob.

P.S. Twitter is being meanies. But I love this tweet. Maybe Hillary Clinton can tell us to Teen Titans Go to the polls in 2020.

RottenTomatoes announced during their Weekly Ketchup that the Teen Titans Go voice cast will be in the feature film as well as Will Arnett and Kristen Bell.  With the former, that pretty much guarantees a LEGO Batman appearance. 

"It seems to the Teens that all the major superheroes out there are starring in their own movies—everyone but the Teen Titans, that is! But de facto leader Robin is determined to remedy the situation, and be seen as a star instead of a sidekick. If only they could get the hottest Hollywood film director to notice them. With a few madcap ideas and a song in their heart, the Teen Titans head to Tinsel Town, certain to pull off their dream. But when the group is radically misdirected by a seriously super villain and his maniacal plan to take over the Earth, things really go awry. The team finds their friendship and their fighting spirit failing, putting the very fate of the Teen Titans themselves on the line!"

Well, I'll give it this, if not for Incredibles II it would be the only superhero movie I'm seeing in 2018. :P

On 1/10/2018 at 2:01 PM, President Squidward said:

People can dislike Teen Titans Go all they want, but some thinking this is worse than The Emoji Movie are hilarious.

Agreed. The only thing this movie has going for it, is that it will (probably) STILL be better than the "Twilight" movies! :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The Teen Titans Go! To the Movies "hype" drinking game: Take a shot every time...

-This movie is compared to The Emoji Movie.
-Someone says something along the lines "it's gun flop!"
-Someone says something along the lines "this gun kill CN/Teen Titans Go!/Warner Bros."
-Someone says "Teen Titans Go! To the Movies in theaters July 27!" without a straight face.
-Someone makes a comeback over "the superhero movie to end all superhero movies."
-Someone asks for the cancellation of the cartoon show.
-Someone says anything that has to do with the original Teen Titans show.
-The intentionally tasteless fart joke is brought up.
-Anyone isn't aware of the fact that TTG is a self-aware cartoon and that we're supposed to get the impression that this movie is as bad as it already suggests.

Also, I'm going to kill the Emoji Movie and TTG movie comparisons while it spreads: The TTG movie, like I said, knows that it's going to suck. The Emoji Movie takes every part of itself so seriously. Know the difference. Even if the TTG movie ends up being bad, it might end up being an interestingly bad movie.

I've dealt with the show being inescapable snark bait back in 2017, so I should be able to handle the movie being inescapable snark bait in 2018.

• Like 4