• Advertisement

Teen Titans Go movie in July 27, 2018

BoJack Horseman

On 1/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, SpongeOddFan said:

so are they just going tp pretend the Tokyo movie doesn't exist? ok then...

Uno: Well, that was just a TV Movie.

Dos: TT and TTG are their own separate takes on a comic book franchise with one having a mix of action, comedy and drama while the other is just a stupid comedy. :P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

https://hypebeast.com/2018/3/lil-yachty-halsey-teen-titans-go-voice-over

So Halsey is Wonder Woman and Lil Yachty is Green Lantern, eh?

Career defining roles.

Reddit also said that Nicholas Cage is playing Superman but sadly the title in the article was edited out. If that's true, God is real.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:16 PM, Dr. Thanos said:

If that's true, God is real.

Fun little fact: Nicholas Cage playing Superman in live action was for a time a legitimate possibility of happening.

Like, photos-in-costume levels of happening.

Image result for nicolas cage superman

Image result for nicolas cage superman

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Robin said:

I don't care what the rest of you guys think, THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOVIE OF THE SUMMER AND ALL-TIME!

It might be even better than Trouble in Tokyo and the whole Star Wars franchise too!

The Star Wars franchise at least :funny:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robin said:

I don't care what the rest of you guys think, THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOVIE OF THE SUMMER AND ALL-TIME!

It might be even better than Trouble in Tokyo and the whole Star Wars franchise too!

Though you and Starfire will never become canon in Go To The Movies

• Sad 2

Some of the jokes from that trailer honestly got a kick out of me, especially the beginning with the movie about Alfred. I think this might turn out to be a decent enough, self-aware comedy film. And those who still think it's fashionable to hate TTG can't tell me otherwise.

This will actually be the best DC movie post-Dark Knight trilogy won't it? I'm not sure how to feel about that being a real possibility but it's oddly fitting.....

I did stop watching the show but the recent episodes I did catch weren't honestly that bad. There were definitely some duds but it's much less annoying after seasons 2 and 3. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this does end up being half-decent as long as it avoids being too "in your face" and keeps the semi-serious tone here as there is definitely potential. I probably won't see it in theaters but I'm at least intrigued enough to give it a run if it ends up on a streaming service fairly quickly.

11 hours ago, Pat Monahan's Hefty Bag said:

This will actually be the best DC movie post-Dark Knight trilogy won't it? I'm not sure how to feel about that being a real possibility but it's oddly fitting.....

I know you don't like Wonder Woman but The Lego Batman Movie was gold. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Thanos said:

I know you don't like Wonder Woman but The Lego Batman Movie was gold. 

*Second best, I honestly forgot that Lego Batman counted. Also it's just WW's ending that I don't like. :P

1 minute ago, Pat Monahan's Hefty Bag said:

*Second best, I honestly forgot that Lego Batman counted. Also it's just WW's ending that I don't like. :P

Alrighty.

Also I'm weirdly excited for this cuz this looks stupidly funny. Slade voiced by Will Arnett is so out of place I have to see it. Also Deadpool and Green Lantern okez kn TTG movie, that shit is worth it. It comes out 4 days before my birthday yes.