• Advertisement

The Muppets (2011)/series discussion

Deli

Because something is happening in 415 days that has not happened in 11 years. A new Muppet movie is being released into theaters on Christmas Day, 2011! They already began filming in September and have built a new character just especially for the movie!

Read here, please...

http://www.toughpigs.com/walter-revealed/

Am I the only person here that's excited?! There hasn't been a new theatrical release since Muppets From Space in '99 (which sadly only recieved two stars from critics... I though it was hilarious)! You know that feeling you get when something you loved in the past and haven't seen for a while comes back into your life? That's how I feel right now! I've waited eleven freakin' years for this! I'm so pumped up, I don't even care that I have to wait more than a year!

Bless you ToughPigs and Muppet Wiki, who gave me the spoilers... THANK YOU!

*physcotic rant over*

What do you guys think?

I do like the cast involved with the new Muppet movie. Jason Segel wrote the script and is starring in it with Amy Adams.

The last script Jason Segel wrote to my knowledge was Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is probably my favorite romantic comedy of the past couple years.

I am willing to give this a shot, but it's no way one of my top priorities for 2011 movie wise. The top honor belongs to Harry Potter.

Walter looks a lot like Ernie.

You know, now that I think about it, he kinda does. And to you Clappy, saying this movie isn't in your priorities, that's cool. But it's definitely tying with HP at the top of mine.

You know, now that I think about it, he kinda does. And to you Clappy, saying this movie isn't in your priorities, that's cool. But it's definitely tying with HP at the top of mine.

I said it wasn't on the TOP of my movie priorities 428899.gif

If the trailer looks good, I will consider seeing it around the time it comes out, if not, I will wait for it on DVD or Blu-Ray or whatever

um, IDK, Muppets are cool but I doubt I'll watch that movie, just being realistic 428899.gif

Maybe if the trailer looks good..we'll see.

Ah, well, it's all a matter of opinion. Don't worry, I'm not a rabid fan who'll jump down your throat if you don't watch it or anything. I understand.

OMG just saw more of the cast list for this film. This has gotten me a bit more excited for the new Muppets.

Jason Segel <3

Amy Adams <3

Chris Cooper

Rashida Jones <3

The cameos are pretty tight too

Alan Arkin

Jack Black

Billy Crystal

Lady Gaga

Zach Galifianakis

Ricky Gervais

Donald Glover

Dave Grohl

Jean-Claude Van Damme

Mix all these people and a bunch of Muppets and it could be a really good movie

Welp, just got some new updates! The first trailer for The Muppets is tacked on to Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides. Kermit was actually there at the premiere of Pirates 4 and even plugged the movie!

So aside from me wanting to scream ''DON'T TOUCH DE DREADS!'' , A teaser poster has also been released:

j09puo.jpg

The only things about this that bothers me is the weird leg positions, the shape of Fozzie's body, and Gonzo altogether. I'm glad they aren't using the flat-head Kermit poser puppet, because that thing just irks me.

But other than some minor flaws, I'm physched!!!

Welp, just got some new updates! The first trailer for The Muppets is tacked on to Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides. Kermit was actually there at the premiere of Pirates 4 and even plugged the movie!

So aside from me wanting to scream ''DON'T TOUCH DE DREADS!'' , A teaser poster has also been released:

j09puo.jpg

The only things about this that bothers me is the weird leg positions, the shape of Fozzie's body, and Gonzo altogether. I'm glad they aren't using the flat-head Kermit poser puppet, because that thing just irks me.

But other than some minor flaws, I'm physched!!!

lol that actually looked pretty cool. 125508.gif