• Advertisement

The Muppets (2011)/series discussion

Deli

OH MY DEAR FRANK OZ! THEY JUST REALEASED THE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE! Words can't express my happiness! I spent five minutes hopping around my room and squeeing!

I LOOOOOVE Amy Adams! She's my all time favorite actress!

OH MY DEAR FRANK OZ! THEY JUST REALEASED THE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE! Words can't express my happiness! I spent five minutes hopping around my room and squeeing!

I LOOOOOVE Amy Adams! She's my all time favorite actress!

lol looks good! 125508.gif

I really hate to annoy you guys with so many updates. I know you're probably sick of it by now, but... the girl can't help it (no pun intended)! Okay, so i couldn't get an EXACT link that wasn't on the ToughPigs page, but I found the second trailer! It's Hangover inspired, from what they're saying:

http://www.toughpigs.com/trailer-2/

Oh, here's a tidbit of info I should've added earlier. A brand new Toy Story short will be attached to the movie! Toy Story and Muppets, as if I'm not already excited for this movie!

Oh, here's a tidbit of info I should've added earlier. A brand new Toy Story short will be attached to the movie! Toy Story and Muppets, as if I'm not already excited for this movie!
Toy Story?! 125508.gif

A few small updates on what I've found on the new Muppet movie. See, there's a scan of an article in TIME magazine that I found on ToughPigs, which also includes an actual screenshot from the movie! (And by the way, I'm in love with the new puppets they're using; Fozzie's head was WAY too pear-shaped for the past few years and Kermit's arms were kinda stiff with too many joints... the color was off a little, too. These puppets are PERFECT!)

http://www.toughpigs.com/time-magazine/

I hate to annoy you all with updates, but I cannot contain my excitement! They even mentioned Jim Henson! FINALLY! 125508.gif

Yep. I knew I would do this sooner or later. Talk about experiences you've had watching the three originals and the... sub-par... 90s flicks. Don't get me wrong, I love everything about the post-Henson era. But they don't really match up to the magic of orignal the films. Muppet Christmas Carol was good, but it was missing something. I love Muppet Treasure Island, but the characters were casted oddly. And Muppets From Space... well... Gonzo deserved a movie with at least one musical number. You can't have a Muppet movie without one. No, I'm talkin' classics. The originals; The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets Take Manhattan. Those are my favorites. There's just somethin' about a frog riding a bicycle that cements your eyes to the screen. Boy, I remember my first time watching The Muppet Movie... heck, it was a few months ago when I finally got my paws on the DVD for Christmas! Never before has something made me smile so hard my face ached. Definitely my all time top.

Enough about me, though. Has anyone seen one besides me? Does anyone have a favorite? Feel free to ask me any sorts of trivia on all six. 630566.gif