• Advertisement

Favorite Anime

Cha

Favorite of all time? Hard one but i'll go with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the humor, the characters, and of course the setting and soundtrack of that show is so timeless. I could watch it many times and never get bored of it.

Other favorites I got are Fairy Tail, Bleach, Attack on Titan, Full Metal Panic, etc. The list is too long lol so i'll keep it short.

All time favorite is Shugo Chara. Other favorites include Soul Eater (the anime that got me into anime), Death Note, Panty and Stocking, Kill La Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Clannad, and probably a few others I can't quite put my finger on.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:58 AM, Dr. WhoBruh said:

let me add Death Note in it as well. I'm in 26th episode and damn, it's one of the strongest shows I've ever seen. 

Death Note is intense, the story goes really deep in it. Its really popular and for a good reason. They even released a live action movie, though I recommend the series more.

• Like 1

Personal favorite series are Jojo, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FMA Brotherhood, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Tatami Galaxy, Paranoia Agent, Space Patrol Luluco, Cardcaptor Sakura, Great Teacher Onizuka, Mob Psycho 100, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, but those are in my tops.

Favorite anime movies are Your Name (my 2nd favorite film of all time), The Wind Rises, Akria, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, The Cowboy Bebop Movie, Howl's Moving Castle,The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, When Marnie Was There

And an added bonus, I'll through my favorite manga in here as well: Jojo, Oyasumi Punpun, Monster, Sailor V, Vagabond, Berserk, Boku no Hero Academia, One Punch Man

Edited by Aya♥
  • Like 1

Cowboy Bebop, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Boku no Hero Academia, Haikyuu!!, Space Patrol Luluco, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and Barakamon are among my absolute faves.

Haven't watched a ton of anime movies but Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and Your Name are great. I also enjoyed the Little Witch Academia OVAs and need to get around to watching the anime.