• Advertisement

Homophobia: The Miniseries

Jjs Goodman

So The DS Guy is a supporter of...torturing the innocent.

That explains EVERYTHING! :D

18 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Why are people talking about social issues around the world today, like homophobia, racism, sexism, religionism, LGBTQ+, heterosexuality, relationships, Donald Trump?

"You could've killed him! Why didn't you?"

Daniel-san, you have been challenged for the record of "Stupidest Question Ever Asked in History". Because people are going to do this magical thing called speaking their minds. That's how it's always been, it's not something millennials invented. History is founded on people speaking out against what they found wrong with their establishments. Things change, but you essentially telling people...to stop being people is not going to change anything because people are never going to see the problem with doing what they want to do.

• Like 5

If I pictured SBMers I had no clue existed discussing serious issues like homophobia, it would probably translate to something mocking it along these lines.

Christ, I must find this actual topic now asap because reading this made me laugh a lot.  Thanks for the heads up Jjs, you did good work here.  I want in when SBM blows up in drama over discussing nuclear warfare. 

• Like 5