• Advertisement

Homophobia: The Miniseries

Jjs Goodman

9 hours ago, The Spicy Burrito said:

Also since this was a point I'd made, I'd just like to clear up that I'm talking EXPLICITLY about YouTube comments sections.  I'm not implying that they're the general public in any way whatsoever, cause they're not, but it does indubitably affect the comments of most videos on the site (which is a petty thing to complain about, I know, but it's just something that's been an annoyance to me for quite some time).

I just didn't feel it was appropriate for Youtube to be brought into a discussion that has nothing to do with Youtube.

But I understand, because in retrospect, that's just a nitpick of the pile of hot garbage that is this thread. It's one of the worst internet threads I've read through in quite some time. Why do I care if the garbage is hot or not, it's still garbage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Like if a driver cuts you off in traffic, you don't have to finger him.

The expression is "give him the finger". The bird. And don't give me the excuse, "the SBM censors won't allow it". You just wrote something that described a sexual act, for Christ's sake.

2 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Once upon a time, homosexuality was a capital crime.  (thanks for the info, chief, glad to see he's reminding us on history) I'm not saying it should be now, but it shows that it once was wrong

"it shows that it once was wrong"

"IT SHOWS THAT IT ONCE WAS WRONG"

...That's like saying, "Once upon a time, slavery was acceptable. I'm not saying we should still have it, but it shows that it once was right." NO. Do you have any idea of why views on what's socially and politically correct change over time?! It's because we look at what's wrong with society and our laws at the moment, and try our best to change them to make things right in a workable way! That's what living in a progressive society means! And I am not even a fucking liberal!

I'm shocked he didn't take the bait of Trophy pretending to be a Trumphobe. At least that's a sign of hope he'll look back on this thread one day in shame. I also liked the opening quote from Patback's "All of you" thread. But with all the (very few) positives being said...

When is ssj going to trash this trash thread. :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, SpongeOddFan said:

I find this to be funny how this topic has nothing to do with Loud House itself :P

The discussion is a continuation of something controversial The DS Guy said about The Loud House, not the show itself. That's the most generous way I can describe it though...

• Like 2