• Advertisement

Homophobia: The Miniseries

Jinjo

okay. before I left sbm, I came across to his last blog and what he said on the comment section.

This is his blog.

Gtxmziq.png

now check the one below

d0soVrA.png

he says he doesn't like normalization of gays, yet he claims he doesn't hate gays. And he continues to be a member of that site, despite the fact he broke rules. A hypocrite and a bigot on a kids forum.

I'm so glad to be done with that site.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JCM said:

There is no difference between a white person and a black person, but there is significant difference between a man and woman.

There's a reason the expression is, "Equality for all.". It means equality for ALL. "Equality for all" means we don't give a shit about our differences and treat everyone the same. You can not breathe "GAY PEOPLE CAN'T GET MARRIED" into "EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS", and if your best argument is an outdated definition of marriage, that really shows what little you have to stand on. The fact that you had to bash Islam out of nowhere to keep this shit thread relevant shows better than ever how pathetic this entire thing is.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

There's a reason the expression is, "Equality for all.". It means equality for ALL. "Equality for all" means we don't give a shit about our differences and treat everyone the same. You can not breathe "GAY PEOPLE CAN'T GET MARRIED" into "EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS", and if your best argument is an outdated definition of marriage, that really shows what little you have to stand on. The fact that you had to bash Islam out of nowhere to keep this shit thread relevant shows better than ever how pathetic this entire thing is.

WELL FUCKING SAID.

On 8/8/2017 at 7:51 PM, jjsthekid said:

Good old Seinfeld never hurts either. I'm glad to see Fred decided to contribute some comic relief to the situation as well, and he won't be the only one the further we go along.

Hey, I was just trying to bring some serenity to the topic now. ;)

4 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality

"JESUS SAID TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE STRAIGHT! PENISES GO IN VAGINAS! ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST INSANE!" - MC Homophobic Fucking Asshole, WTF Collective 2

I lost it when he pulled the victim card, "YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DEMONIZE US". I guess it's my turn to bust out the dictionary...

de·mon·ize
ˈdēməˌnīz/
verb
verb: demonize; 3rd person present: demonizes; past tense: demonized; past participle: demonized; gerund or present participle: demonizing; verb: demonise; 3rd person present: demonises; past tense: demonised; past participle: demonised; gerund or present participle: demonising
  1. portray as wicked and threatening.

No one in the thread was trying to portray them as "wicked". This isn't FOX News. I don't agree with everything that was said to them, but I definitely never got the impression that anyone thought they were "evil people", just very, very, misguided people. If just disagreeing with someone and explaining why they're in the wrong is "demonizing" in their eyes, then what about all the homosexuals they say they're "just disagreeing with" despite saying that they don't hate them?

• Like 2

I'm gonna wait for other pages but lemme say this. yellow was talking about "gay marriage in churches". he believes gay marriage shouldn't happen in christian churches only.

But it doesn't mean it's not bigotry. If they wanna get married in a church, let them. You are still being so damn against at their rights to get married in somewhere. Who said gays can't be christians? Yes, bible has tons of homophobic stuff but if you ignore those parts, you can still be a christian gay, right? Or I assume something wrong?