• Advertisement

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

WhoBibbles

whenever this show comes out, I'm pretty much hyped. I love everything about this so far. The pilot and the shorts were both fun and the show has an outstanding animation. I recommend you all to check out the pilot and the shorts. 

• Like 1

The pilot was sweet and I'm sure the show will be decent, but I really can't get into that artstyle :P The animation is nice and fluid but everything looks so bright and bland. Kinda wish they stuck with the pilot artstyle but hopefully this will be decent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, a dank succ said:

The pilot was sweet and I'm sure the show will be decent, but I really can't get into that artstyle :P The animation is nice and fluid but everything looks so bright and bland. Kinda wish they stuck with the pilot artstyle but hopefully this will be decent.

I prefered artstyle of the pilot too but this looks fine enough to me.

This should paint a picture of the first six episodes. Could this fill the AT/RS shoes? We have a main character wanting to be mentored into a hero who also is working an average job with a plaza crew. Plus an over-arcing villain and the concept of leveling up. When several doors close, maybe I should answer the call and open one back up.

On 6/10/2017 at 11:56 AM, 4BlackHawk said:

The whole concept of this show reminds me of the CRIMINALLY under-rated "Yin Yang Yo!" Hopefully, we'll get a similar sense of humor and action! I hope it delivers! :cool:

man yin yang yo was a jetix classic, idk if it holds up at all but it's still nostalgic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, This is a username. Enjoy it. said:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's already leaked.

thanks, fans. you're cancelling your own show.

Please do some research. CN has digitally released the first six OK KO episodes for over a month now.

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Please do some research. CN has digitally released the first six OK KO episodes for over a month now.

Ohhhh, I thought maybe they only released like the first episode. 

but I still don't think fans have the right to steal it from the CN App and then uploading it on Youtube. To me, it just kills the viewership CN will get when it premieres since people who watched it on Youtube will probably just ignore it on TV.

11 hours ago, This is a username. Enjoy it. said:

Ohhhh, I thought maybe they only released like the first episode. 

but I still don't think fans have the right to steal it from the CN App and then uploading it on Youtube. To me, it just kills the viewership CN will get when it premieres since people who watched it on Youtube will probably just ignore it on TV.

People who watch it on the CN app are likely to ignore it on TV as well.

Can we please stop it with the criticism of people watching cartoons online? Cable TV's glory days are not going to come back regardless of what we do. It's just that the times have changed. Accept it.

• Like 1

I watched a couple of episodes with my bro and I can dig it. The art style is cool (love the exaggerated expressions) and it looks fun and charming. I dunno if I'll watch it on a regular basis but it was enjoyable.

• Like 1

I'm getting less interested in cartoons these days but I had high hopes for this and it didn't disappoint. It is a pretty funny and lighthearted cartoon with action in it. Fast pace works with the overall tone and I like the characters, even though we've seen those types of characters before. Artstyle is simple, yet it's very charming and animation is so colorful. I love facial expressions of the characters and some different style of drawings. I'm gonna watch more of this.

My favorite episode of this show (so far), is the episode segment where K.O. gets to MEET Kwame, Captain Planet, and Dr. Blight from "Captain Planet and the Planeteers!" :cool: The mini-crossover episode segment is fittingly called, "The Power is Yours!"; and they even ANIMATE a good number of the "O.K. K.O." Characters in the fashion of "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" during a bonus segment after the main cartoon segment is over! :D You should watch it when you have a chance! ;)