• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

I doubt it because we already have Gallade as a Sub evolution for its family. Also, here are the names for the new pokemon :

The Baby Mole Is Called Meguryu.

The Big Mole Is Called Doryuuzu.

The Mantis Dragon Thing Is Called Ononokusu.

The Sarcophagus Pokemon Is Called Desukan.

The Tarantula Like Pokemon Is Called Denchura.

The 3 in the Middle Picture don't have names yet.

Spoiler
It looks good from what I see. 125508.gif

And I'm assuming that a Pokemon is being sent out in the other half?

Yeah, the pokemon that is facing Mamepato's evolution is new as well. Although, since it is blurred out, we aren't sure what (Or its name) it is.

New pokemon leaked by Movie 13 Trailer :

minezumi.gif

zoroark-movie-unnamed-pokemon.gif

However, I will warn you these pictures may get removed because Water Pokemon Master (Pokebeach's headmaster) may possibly get sued for leaking these. 305752.gif Still though, give WPM (Water Pokemon Master) some credit.

Well, that mysterious bird pokemon has been leaked by Corocoro scans. Oh and Munna's evolution has been revealed as well. Also, the 3 Pokemon (The Crystal Thing, The Goth Girl, and the Green Cell) that were leaked a few weeks ago names have been revealed. And more :

corocoro-new-pokemon-1.gifcorocoro-new-pokemon-2.gifcorocoro-new-pokemon-3.gif

First Photo

Wooguru is the Valor Pokemon. Its name derives from "war" and "eagle." It is Normal / Flying, weighs 41kg, and stands 1.5m tall. One of its abilities is Keen Eye and it can learn a new attack called Free Fall. Free Fall involves the Pokemon grabbing the opponent, lifting it into the air, and then on the next turn throwing it to the ground.

The names we posted on Friday have been confirmed:

Rankurusu is the black / purple Pokemon that looks like a woman; its name partly derives from "chaos." It is a Psychic-type, stands 1.6m tall, and one of its two abilities is Magic Guard, which was previously exclusive to the Clefable line.

Gochiruzeru is the green, cell-shaped Pokemon; its name partly derives from "cell."

Second Photo

Musha-na is the evolution of Munna.

The woman's name is Makomo.

Third Photo

Ken Sugimori artwork of three previously-revealed Pokemon. Kibago is the green Pokemon that slightly resembles Larvitar; "kiba" means "fangs." Kibago was revealed on the anime character sheet last week and later as a toy. Koromori is a bat Pokemon that was also revealed on the anime character sheet. It is a Psychic / Flying type. The Pokemon's silhouette appears on the hat of Kurt from The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark, meaning it was technically revealed back in March. We revealed Minezumi yesterday.