• Advertisement

Krusty Krabs in 3D!

Austro

Hey guys, my first post here!

I'm currently working on a CG version of the Krusty Krabs Dining area. Plan is to render it out using the software Pixar uses for their movies, so hopefully by the end I have something cartoon looking, but high quality, such as the mind room in Inside Out.

At the moment, I have most of the 3D models completed, with some basic base colors applied, I have yet to apply actual texture, and then after that, light it properly and render it out.

2016-05-23_2345.png

If the image is not working, you can also view it here:

http://content.screencast.com/users/Goola/folders/Jing/media/7375357e-40e1-4edc-9d01-4780c9d0899d/2016-05-23_2345.png

Edited by Austro
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Austro said:

Update for you guys:

Testing out Pixar's Renderman Software, everything looks like plastic right now, I'm hoping to apply actual textures and fix the glossiness of everything soon.

http://content.screencast.com/users/cubedude89/folders/Jing/media/0441ec65-3305-4caa-9ae9-435a4e5e05c7/2016-05-29_1816.png

Add wood texturing and the glossiness you mentioned and I think we're golden.

Another update from a difference angle.

The outside image is temporary, just to play with lighting. The noise spreckles all over the render has drastically decreased.

Textures and Gloss fix still needs to be done.

2016-05-30_2239.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Teamwork said:

Are you gonna write the menu on the Galley Grub?

Yeah

my friend who is helping me on the scene has yet to apply actual textures to the scene, right now everything is just base colors.

Edited by Austro
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2016 at 7:45 AM, Austro said:

Another update from a difference angle.

The outside image is temporary, just to play with lighting. The noise spreckles all over the render has drastically decreased.

Textures and Gloss fix still needs to be done.

2016-05-30_2239.png

This looks like it belongs RIGHT in a scene for the upcoming third "Spongebob Squarepants" movie; keep up the great work!