• Advertisement

Your favorite Mexican food restaurant?

Katniss

I'm sure a lot of us can agree on the deliciousness of Mexican food. But what's your favorite place to eat at? I love Moe's (especially their queso) but Willy's Mexicana Grill and Qdoba are also pretty good.

california tortilla is good also there is this place la tolteca / la tonalteca that i like that apparently only has a few restaurants in delaware, pennsylvania, and new york:0000

Edited by ooooooofy
my spelling suxxx lolz

I love Mexican food so I need to bump this

Chain? I love Chipotle or Moe's. Either/or, man, they're both great. Moe's actually has good queso though and I like dipping my quesadilla in that, so yeah, I'll probably go with Moe's.

There's a local restaurant near me that has really good 3 cheese nachos with chicken on it. It's freaking delicious even just thinking about it makes me hungry.

Favorite restaurant I've ever been to? That's tough. I have family that lives near San Diego and the food there is fucking amazing. There's a mexican takeout place there that makes really good California burritos (If you don't know what that is, look it up, it's a godsent) and also, being in the San Diego area, El Indio's is fucking incredible. Their taquitos are out of this world. 

I'm out, CyanideFishbone, Mexican food fanatic

Edited by CyanideFishbone