• Advertisement

(US People) What's the most popular TV show set in your state?

Joe Biden

http://mic.com/articles/116612/the-most-popular-tv-show-set-in-each-state-in-one-surprising-map?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=promotedLink#.QJ5NJ8RhE

I got Dexter. What did you get?

And to help with the smaller states:

Massachusetts = Boston Legal

Rhode Island = Family Guy

Connecticut = Weeds

New Jersey = The Sopranos

Delaware = The Pretender

Maryland = The Wire

Washington D.C. - House of Cards

Also, here's a map to help you:

Spoiler

states_imgmap.gif

20 hours ago, Fred Rechid said:

Also, here's a map to help you:

Reveal hidden contents

It'd be really sad if you didn't know where your state was on a map.

Anyway, I got Army Wives, which is slightly surprising but not really because of all the military forts here.

Cali's is Arrested Development? Feel like that's completely wrong lol

In terms of viewership, I'm not sure if it counts, but American Idol is probably the biggest show "set in California" in terms of viewership. 

1 hour ago, tvguy said:

Cali's is Arrested Development? Feel like that's completely wrong lol

In terms of viewership, I'm not sure if it counts, but American Idol is probably the biggest show "set in California" in terms of viewership. 

Arrested Development was set in Newport Beach, California and filmed primarily in Culver City and Marina del Rey.

Also, this is mostly for shows that revolve around plots instead of competition shows like American Idol.

12 hours ago, Fred Rechid said:

Arrested Development was set in Newport Beach, California and filmed primarily in Culver City and Marina del Rey.

I'm just surprised it's not something like Beverly Hills, 90210 or something else more well-known. Didn't think Arrested Development was that popular.

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

I'm just surprised it's not something like Beverly Hills, 90210 or something else more well-known. Didn't think Arrested Development was that popular.

Well, this is based off of IMdB ratings and Arrested Development is at 18 with a rating of 9/10.

As for Beverly Hills, that show is 6.2/10 on IMdB.

On April 4, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Halibut said:

I got Fargo.

I have no idea what the fuck that is.

OMG that is my show<3 well season 1 is about this guy lester who meets this crazy dude and then he kills his wife and he is trying not 2 get caught:0000 and this police gurl is trying to convince every1 that lester did it but they do not believe her :laugh:  but by the end he is caught and he runs out on the ice and falls in and dies the end. and i have not seen season 2 coz its like totally different people yo and im not into that