• Advertisement

Season 11 confirmed

Nosferatu!

I'm not really into SpongeBob anymore so I'm kinda neutral to this news. Not surprised that it's been renewed again, though. I do wonder what Nick will do when SB does end but I figure that won't be for a while.

Edited by katnisslovestacos
  • Like 1

"...because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Spongebob!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Spongebob, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Spongebob, we're gonna *burp* do all kinds of wonderful things, Spongebob. Just you and me, Spongebob. The outside world is our enemy, Spongebob *burp* we're the only *burp* friends we've got, Spongebob! It's just Patrick and Spongebob. Patrick and Spongebob and their adventures, Spongebob.. PATRICK AND SPONGEBOB FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Patrick and Spongebob *burp* some *burp* things.. Me and Patrick and Patrick runnin' around and *burp* Patrick and Spongebob time *burp* a- all day long forever *burp* all a - a hundred days Patrick and Spongebob! forever a hundred times *burp* OVER and over Patrick and Spongebob... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Patrick and Spongebob dot com w..w..w...*burp* Patrick and Spongbob adventures *burp* ah- hundred years *burp* every minute Patrick and Spongebob dot com *burp* w w w a hundred times *burp* Patrick and Spongebob dot com......."

• Like 4