• Advertisement

Arrgh!

Shark Tale

Xox1o4z.jpg?2

Welcome pirates, plunderers, buccaneers, captains, stowaways, prisoners, cabin boys...or whatever else ye wish to be called, to the grand treasure hunt of a lifetime! This will work similar to ones like Hooky and The Great Sleigh Race. You will sail around the seas in hunt of The Flying Dutchman's lost treasure, and as coldblooded pirates, it is every man (or woman) for themselves. Here be the rules:

1.) First, ye must claim a SpongeBob character to roleplay as, matey! Ye can also optionally give a name for any other important materials y'all be needin' during the game, such as yer swords and ships, but naming them ain't mandatory!

2.) How this works is that each night, I will post a challenge at a location in the seas, which will all lead to the location of the Dutchman's treasure. There will be no trivia, as this is all primarily hunting and survival, you be pirates! Whichever pirate is the first to win the challenge each night will gain an advantage for the following night, while whichever yellow-belly (or bellies...) fail to finish it will walk the plank... I should also stress if you do not show up to the challenge that night and do not complete in the given timeframe, you will be gettin' the boot! So be there, matey!

3.) However, there is a twist to the game: there will be two modes of battle ye can optionally choose during challenges. The first mode is Sword Battle, is where you will duel another member in sword to sword combat (one at a time however) if they are closing in on your first place victory! How it will work is that both sides each get up to four dodges, and just say their attacks in the topic. Whoever gets four hits first loses. The loser will not walk the plank, BUT they will get a penalty in the challenge if they lose, which may or may not hurt them. The other mode is Ship Battle, which can be used when sailing on your ships at sea. You can choose to get into a battle with another ship (but again, one at a time), and for those, ye get six dodges, and whichever ship gets six hits first will sink! That player won't lose either, but they also be gettin' a nasty penalty! So feel free to use abuse these, but the user must be in the same progress as you during a challenge. 

4.) When a challenge is not going on, you can roleplay as your character and such, just no spammin', landlubbers!

Prizes:

What be the prizes, ye ask? Wait and see, lad, but it'll be a dang surprise for whoever finds the Dutchman's loot first! The winner will be a true pirate king!

That is all fer now, but if y'all have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! Ye all have until February 15th to sign up in this thread, and das first challenge will be at 6pm EST that same day, so don't be late...or walk the plank! 

Pirates:

1.) Halibut - Squidward

2.) Fa - Patrick

3.) tyeam - Plankton

4.) SOF - Dennis

5.) Trophy - Dippy Fresh

6.) CDCB - SpongeBob

7.) Grubby Grouper - Grubby Grouper

8.) Hayden - Gompers

9.) E.V.I.L - Squilliam

10.) crushingmayhem - TattleTale Strangler

11.) Dreaded Patrick - Dreaded Patrick

12.) Elmyra Duff - Elmyra

13.) Spongy272 - Sandy

14.) SG - Larry

15.) Fred - Grandpa Redbeard

16.) WhoBob - Deadpool

17.) Cha - Gene Scallop

7 hours ago, Spongy272 said:

I still don't understand how this works ;--;

I'm not sure what is so confusing... Read the post. You claim a character you want to roleplay as from SpongeBob, and wait until the day of the challenge mentioned in the post.

12 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

I'm not sure what is so confusing... Read the post. You claim a character you want to roleplay as from SpongeBob, and wait until the day of the challenge mentioned in the post.

Its the games part. Is this through spongecraft or is it on the website?