• Advertisement

Arrgh!

Shark Tale

Challenge #2:

Ahoy, all pirates! Ye may have survived the first challenge, but here is tonight's, split into two parts again. Read below for how they work:

Part 1: Sail your ships across the ocean to find the Trading Post Island, our first destination. Look for a picture of an island, and send it to me. (Hint: The island picture is in a recently made topic in the "SpongeCraft" forum)

Part 2: Once you find the island picture, see the hint below. You will then need to buy a hint from a merchant using an emerald, and its location is in the hint.

Notice: You can wage ship and sword battles tonight (ship battles for Part 1 and sword battles for Part 2), but you must declare it in this topic, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 30 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 30 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.

Challenge #3:

Ahoy! Last time you purchased a hint, which will lead us to what the next island is. But watch out, this one has three things to look for. Read how they work below.

Part 1: Find a note hidden deep within the island's forests, which can be found north of where you found the emerald... (Hint: What episode is north of Sand Castles in the Sand, meaning right above it in production order?)

Part 2: Once you find the scroll, PM me that and read the next hint. Find the location of the beacon, which is hinted to below the scroll when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the beacon, follow the hint of where that is, which will tell you an island to look for. Set sail to find it at sea, PM me the image of the island when you find it, and you're done.

Notice: You can wage ship and sword battles tonight (sword battles for Parts 1 and 2, and ship battle for part 3), but you must declare it in this topic, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 25 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 25 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.

Challenge #4:

Welcome back. Seven lucky pirates remain, but one or more will walk the plank tonight. Last time, y'all went to the infamous Shipwreck Island. Tonight, we're going on a treasure hunt. Like last night, this one has three things to look for. Read how they work below.

Part 1: Find an old ship at our first pirate themed SpongeBob episode, back in the show's beginnings. 

Part 2: Once you find the ship, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a key once inside, which is hinted to below the ship's image when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the key, follow the hint of where treasure chest is. PM me the image of the chest, when you find it, and you're done.

Notice: You can wage sword battles tonight only (as all three parts are on land), but you must declare it in this topic, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 25 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 25 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.