• Advertisement

Arrgh!

Shark Tale

AHA. You thought you'd see the last of ol' Gene Scallop from the last challenge didn't 'cha? Well lend me your ears and mark the on these spot of words, I am entering this game and the only thing you'll be seeing is the holes from inside of Davy Jokes Locker when I'm done swabbing your poopdeck.

W32Iik0.png

• Like 1

It's time...

Challenge #1: 

For the first challenge, the pirates have begun their quest. But they cannot start until they get some weapons! The first part of this two-part challenge is to find a stash of weapons somewhere in the pirate headquarters (if you cannot figure out the riddle, that would be the Freebooter Februarrry forum, and it's also not in this topic). When you find the image, PM me it, do NOT post it in this topic.

However, after doing that, underneath it will say your next part: Get to your ships! Follow the riddle to where the ships are, and also PM me the image of the ship (again, do not post it in this topic) when you find it. So I need two images sent to me; you can either send them separately or at once, but I'd prefer it is kept in one PM.

Notice: There is no sword duels tonight, so this is the only night where you can't battle just to give a fair chance. This is basically a "snooze you lose" contest. If you come in last or don't come on at all, yer walkin' the plank! You all have 30 minutes to complete this challenge. Good luck pirates.

If you need help, you are welcome to ask, but I don't think this challenge should be hard at all.

1 minute ago, Deadpool said:

I felt so dumb or didn't pay attention enough to rules, probably because I ate too many chimichangas. I blame Ryan Renolds for playing me as character.

You can have any of my money if you want :funny:

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

You can have any of my money if you want :funny:

Good, I need to money, it's hard to live in someone else's house cuz she needs cocaine and I need to kill the person that kidnapped my girlfriend.

Edited by Deadpool

Welp, here be the results:

1.) Halibut

2.) Fred

3.) Omair

4.) Hayden

5.) Trophy

6.) Cha

7.) Fa

8.) Tyeam

9.) Elmyra

10.) WhoBob

11.) Grubby

12.) SOF

Sorry CDCB, Dreaded Patrick, crushingmayhem, Spongy272, and SG, but you five did not send me anything, so you five walk the plank. In other words, you are eliminated. Since Halibut was first, he gets an advantage next challenge, which is tomorrow night at 7pm EST.