Arrgh!

Shark Tale

Here are the results:

1.) Fred

2.) Trophy

3.) Fa

4.) Hayden

5.) Omair

Sorry tyeam and Halibut, but you both have walked the plank. we're down to the final five...

Stay tuned tomorrow for the 5th challenge at 6pm EST (yes, note the time change) to avoid conflicting with Wheel of Fortune.

Challenge #5:

Welcome back. Five lucky pirates remain, and we're nearing the end. Last time, y'all found a treasure chest on Shipwreck Island. Like the past two nights, this one has three things to look for. Read how they work below.

Part 1: After opening the chest, it has a note saying the next hint is on Jellyfish Island. Sail your way there in your ships and look for the island's image. (Hint: The island can be found where jellyfishing started in the series...)

Part 2: Once you find the island, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a jellyfish once on the island, which is hinted to below the island's image when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the jellyfish, follow it to where it goes. PM me the image of where it goes when you find it, and you're done.

Notice: You can wage ship and sword battles tonight (ship for part 1 and sword for parts 2 and 3), but you must declare it in this topic, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 25 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 25 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.

Challenge #6:

Welcome back. Four lucky pirates remain, and we're approaching the end. Last time, y'all found a map on Shipwreck Island. I believe it leads us to our next destination on Diamond Island. Tonight however, you have four things to look for. Read how they work below.

Part 1: Diamond Island can be found in the third special episode of SpongeBob's 5th season.

Part 2: Once you find the island, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a cave once on the island, which is hinted to below the island's image when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the cave, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a key to open a door, which is hinted to below the cave image.

Part 4: Once you find the key, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a rare diamond, which is hinted to below the key image.

Notice: You can wage ship and sword battles tonight (ship for part 1 and sword for parts 2, 3 and 4), but you must declare it in this topic, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 20 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 20 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.

Challenge #7:

It's the semi-final challenge. Three remain. Last time, y'all found a diamond on Diamond Island. We believe the jewel can show us the next destination when shined on. Y'all have four things to look for again tonight. Here is how it goes:

Part 1: The light you need can be found in the brightest episode in Season 2 (aka what episode is considered a magnum opus in Season 2).

Part 2: Once you find the light, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find the next island, which is hinted to below the light's image when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the island, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a compass, which is hinted to below the cave image.

Part 4: Once you find the compass, PM me the image. It will then tell you to head to our final destination, which is hinted to below the key image.

Notice: You can wage ship and sword battles tonight (sword for parts 1 and 3, and ship for parts 2 and 4), but you must declare it in this topic or via xat if they are there, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Good luck, ye all have 20 minutes to complete it again. If you fail to do it in the 20 minutes or you don't come on at all, ye walk the plank. If you do need help, lemme know.

As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

Challenge #8:

It's the end. Two pirates remain. A crab vs....a goat? What, just wh-?! Ahem... Last time, y'all made your way to Dutchman Island. It is time we find this legendary treasure. There are five things to find tonight. Here is how it goes:

Part 1: Find the ye old Dutchman bridge on the island, I hear it is found where SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward decided to join his crew.

Part 2: Once you find the bridge, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a cave, which is hinted to below the bridge's image when you find it.

Part 3: Once you find the cave, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a gate, which is hinted to below the cave image.

Part 4: Once you find the gate, PM me the image. It will then tell you to find a code to open the gate, which is hinted to below the gate image.

Part 5: Once you find the code, PM me the code and/or where you found it. It will then tell you where the grand booty is...

Notice: You can wage sword battles tonight only (for all five parts), but you must declare it in this topic or via xat if they are there, say the user you wish to challenge, AND it must be someone who is online.

Against all odds....

HAYDEN (THE GOAT) WON?!

Yes, Captain Gompers/Hayden managed to find the treasure before Fred did! Sorry Fred, but you get a sticker for second place. Here be the loot Hayden got...

1. Pirate King Badge

2. 5,000 Doubloons

3. Exclusive SpongeBob pirate collectable to display in your profile.

Thanks to all who played in this.

• Like 1