• Advertisement

Game Issues

crushingmayhem

This post was originally made by crushingmayhem. The following is written by sbl.

Welcome to the Game Issues thread!

Here, you can tell us about any issues or problems you have with SpongeCraft such as errors or features not working as intended. To help everyone, please discuss these issues or problems in a respectful and decent manner. :)

For small problems that aren't major - post them here! :D

For big problems that are somewhat major - post them here, but try to message or ping me on Discord.

For big problems that are major - message or ping me on Discord.

Thanks, and have a great day!

I've been having problems with the lockette chest system. I'm pretty sure it's because my name is too long.

Are you using the name that appears in-game? I might be able to fix that, but I will have to look into it.

Guest hilaryfan80

I've been having problems with the lockette chest system. I'm pretty sure it's because my name is too long.

Are you using the name that appears in-game? I might be able to fix that, but I will have to look into it.

I can make an override to change your name to something shorter. What would you like? I would test to make sure that the name you choose can fit on one line on a sign, and you must maintain the "TheOpenWindowManiac" name (you cannot choose "jjssucks" or some other random name).

I can make an override to change your name to something shorter. What would you like? I would test to make sure that the name you choose can fit on one line on a sign, and you must maintain the "TheOpenWindowManiac" name (you cannot choose "jjssucks" or some other random name).

I'll go with "OWM" in that case.

Guest hilaryfan80

I'll go with "OWM" in that case.

I apologize for the delay. I've been so busy this week because of my birthday. I've given you your new name. Log into SpongeCraft and you'll be "OWM". :)

Guest hilaryfan80

I just installed the new launcher, and whenever I login, I get this error:

YgLDi8X.png

Seems to be a common issue. I already have the fix - I'm PMing it to you.

Guest hilaryfan80
4 hours ago, tvguy said:

can we get the Halloween resource pack taken off being as halloween's over

You're the 5th person to ask. :squilliam2:

I'll have Face turn it off when he gets off work tonight.

Guest hilaryfan80
2 hours ago, TheOpenWindowManiac said:

IXz4VQ3.png

????

Just as it says, you'll need the JDK from Java. This does happen on occasions when Java updates and you do not have the JDK updated as well. Just download that and you'll be able to play again. ^_^

Pictures were accidentally deleted along with the month removed from SBC.

Super apology for everyone. I know that images were a feature that everyone loved and cherished, and now they are all gone.

I can officially say that the plugin now works for new pictures. However, I cannot bring any old ones back.

*hugs everyone*

Guest hilaryfan80
11 hours ago, CDCB said:

Getting these errors:

Could not reserve enough space for object heap.

Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I will PM you the fix. This has been a problem with older computers.