• Advertisement

Game Issues

crushingmayhem

SpongeCraft won't download!  It says this: 

Error:

The SpongeCraft Launcher could not be downloaded.

To report this error, provide:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /private/var/folders/57/70n59cz132z2jksmrqk22fyh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B59B590A-A932-4E59-B99A-E45845F5E072/d/SpongeCraft.app/Contents/MacOS/.spongecraft/launcher/1480188679443.jar.pack.tmp (Read-only file system)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.HttpRequest.saveContent(HttpRequest.java:218)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.Downloader.execute(Downloader.java:102)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.Downloader.run(Downloader.java:42)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Guest hilaryfan80
4 saat önce, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

SpongeCraft won't download!  It says this: 

Error:

The SpongeCraft Launcher could not be downloaded.

To report this error, provide:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /private/var/folders/57/70n59cz132z2jksmrqk22fyh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B59B590A-A932-4E59-B99A-E45845F5E072/d/SpongeCraft.app/Contents/MacOS/.spongecraft/launcher/1480188679443.jar.pack.tmp (Read-only file system)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.HttpRequest.saveContent(HttpRequest.java:218)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.Downloader.execute(Downloader.java:102)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.bootstrap.Downloader.run(Downloader.java:42)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The SpongeCraft app must be in the Applications folder for it to work. :)

Guest hilaryfan80
54 minutes ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

It just takes me to regular Minecraft!  Where do I find SpongeCraft?

It is regular Minecraft. The server address that you need to get on SpongeCraft is in the launcher news. Click on "Multiplayer", "Add", and add the server.

Guest hilaryfan80
4 hours ago, Frosty The Snowman said:

I keep getting the message "Flying is not enabled on this server" when I logon. It came back recently, it wasn't showing for a long time.

Hm, I'll look into it after Jeopardy.

I have a problem now logging in with regular Minecraft (not sure if you guys can help). It always says: "The game crashed whilst ticking block entity". Any idea what this means?

EDIT: It's working with non-modded 1.11.2.

Weather has been temporarily disabled altogether until a lightning fix can be implemented. If anybody sees any further damage, please let me know ASAP and I will try to rectify the problem.

Guest hilaryfan80
On 7/17/2017 at 8:20 PM, Face said:

Weather has been temporarily disabled altogether until a lightning fix can be implemented. If anybody sees any further damage, please let me know ASAP and I will try to rectify the problem.

Implemented. :) I adapted a weather quartz clock that I had made in the past to where it'll occasionally rain but it won't ever storm.

Color coded names have been fixed, but the new system is now manual. Name color changes do not occur automatically. If anyone needs to change the color of their name, please ask me to change it for you. Right now, I have it set for admin - red, mod - blue, operator - purple, LC - green, team leader - yellow, member - white. I can't do secondary color for teams so that's a missing feature, but take what you can get for now until the old system is back lol

Also, hilaryfan80's fix did not work, storms still occurred so weather has been disabled again. I'm honestly fine with leaving weather disabled if everyone else is okay with it. :plankton:

So idk what happened, but chat commands like "directory", "clear", "time", and more are broken and do not work. The sidebar has also broke and is not showing anymore (although when I log on, it says to update the plugin).

Guest hilaryfan80
4 hours ago, HawkbitAlpha said:

Ummmm

[snip]

Fixed. :) It was the same issue as the wiki's login: a deprecated function on IPS' part. Darn!