• Advertisement

193a. Sanctuary!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: Thanks snail guy!
    • 4/5 Stars: I promise, the snails will be happy.
    • 3/5 Stars: I'm allergic to snails!
    • 2/5 Stars: Just how many snails do you have?!
    • 1/5 Stars: No no you dirty boy, you need a bath...

a5zCk5b.jpg

Premieres:

Friday, October 16th @ 7:30pm ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, October 17th @ 10:00am ET/PT

Plot:

When stray snails begin appearing around Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob decides to care for them himself.

Special Guest Star: Bob Barker

Clips:

1.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=115&v=a71wFKKUrZs

2.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-193a-clip.html (WARNING: SPOILS EPISODE ENDING)

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 5

At first I thought: this sounds boring as hell. And while the plot might still be boring at first sight, this clip actually makes me kind of excited! The dialogue doesn't seem forced, the gags are pretty good AND I HEARED OLD MUSIC AGAIN. LIKE MUSIC TO MY EARDRUMS.

• Like 1

Looks good so far from what I've seen from the clip. But SERIOUSLY?!!! "Senior Poopypants?!!!" Was that SERIOUSLY the best name Spongebob could come up with?! It sounds like "Spongebob Squarepants" is trying to COPY "Breadwinners," and not even very WELL!!!! Stick to doing QUALITY comedy, people!

• Like 2

Looks good so far from what I've seen from the clip. But SERIOUSLY?!!! "Senior Poopypants?!!!" Was that SERIOUSLY the best name Spongebob could come up with?! It sounds like "Spongebob Squarepants" is trying to COPY "Breadwinners," and not even very WELL!!!! Stick to doing QUALITY comedy, people!

It's just a poop joke, sheesh. Lots and lots of cartoons have those kinds of jokes. At least it's not SpongeBob picking his nose or ripping off his skin like in Season 6. Eugh.

You forgot People Order Our Patties

That's not what he said, he actually said "Senor Poopus". 

• Like 1

New picture from the episode:

bJt1mH3.jpg

Also, there is a new clip, but WARNING: IT SPOILS THE ENDING OF THE EPISODE. I'll still provide the clip link if you can't wait until Friday, but just be warned it does spoil how the episode ends:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-spongebob-squarepants-39-sneak-peek-bob-1277495686053942.html

• Like 1