• Advertisement

The most expensive thing you own?

Ron

I'm just on fire today with great topic ideas.  :whitney:

So, what's the most expensive thing you own? 

My $2,000 laptop lol

Mine is only worth $700, holy crap. xD And yeah, it is also the most expensive thing I own atm.

I've put more money than I want to admit into a lot of things, mostly electronics, but the most expensive thing I have is probably my $400 iPad. Technically though, the most expensive thing I'd say I have is my Lego collection. Over the past six years I probably put at least two grand into it, and the city that I made takes up a good forty square feet of the basement. :P

Hmmm, depends how I say it.

If we're talking any one individual item, them it's easily my laptop which was about 900 dollars when I bought it.. but I don't use it anymore. I still have it though somewhere in the house.

If we refer to items including their accessories, my camera has no contest as the camera itself + the wide angle lens alone costs 1600. 
Why do I choose such expensive hobbies? :P

Hmmm, depends how I say it.

If we're talking any one individual item, them it's easily my laptop which was about 900 dollars when I bought it.. but I don't use it anymore. I still have it though somewhere in the house.

If we refer to items including their accessories, my camera has no contest as the camera itself + the wide angle lens alone costs 1600. 

Why do I choose such expensive hobbies? :P

you're into photography? ;D