• Advertisement

132. Yours, Mine and Mine / Kracked Krabs

Jjs Goodman

They will be airing today at 9:30 AM. I was gonna let someone else make it, but nobody did so.. 428899.gif

But anyways, discuss them after they air here. However, you can watch them online already.

Meh, I'll just post this now :

Yours, Mine, and Mine :

* Patrick can't decide what to order again? Deja vu..

* Spongebob wants him to "share" it. Let's see how good Patrick is at this..

* A Krusty Krab toy? Wait, didn't they have a KK toy thing in that episode where Mr.Krabs ate the rotten pattie ( Dang, how could i have forgotten the name?)? Because spongebob said this was the first toy promotion. But of course, the show doesn't have continuity so..

* Neat toy, in fact i would like one of those..

* Is it just me or did this episode sort of remind anyone of an older episode? I mean they taught us a lesson of sharing.

* Spongebob and Pat did kind of act immature in this episode though. Kind of reminds me of Waiting.

* I think that is the first time we have seen an underwater train in this show.

* And they fight onto a taxi..

* Nice Patrick, eat a toy.. ( Even if it's made out of food)

* So there was more toys? And Patrick, maybe you should both share.

Grade : B

Kracked Krabs :

* Spongebob, why are you calling Mr.Krabs your dad?

* The Cheapest Krab award? Deja vu.. again ( Reminds me of Shell of a man).

* Nice, put spongebob into a mail slip lol.

* Oh snap! *Krab claw snaps*

* lol at Mr. Krab's tip trick. He pulls the money away from the worker.

* Poor spongebob.

* Those video nominations were funny. Hmm.. how are the customers suppose to get out of The Krusty Krab without paying? When they step, they pay a dollar to Mr.Krabs..

* So Spongebob sponsors Mr.Krabs and fails. Spongebob, why have you failed Mr. Krabs?

* So now they take everything.. that's nice.

* But they discover Mr.Krabs took it all and he wins the award back for cheapest krab. But they guy pulls the money trick on him with the rope and takes it..

Grade : B+

Overall : B+

Yours, Mine and Mine: I really hated this episode so much. It's episode was just bad as A Pal for Gary. It's definetly one of the worst season 7 episodes. I hated Patrick so much in this episode because he didn't want to share the toy with SpongeBob. I think the only funny moments are Spongebob and Patrick being in Sandy's Treedome without their helmet and Patrick dancing with the toy. The rest of this episode was unfunny. The ending was the worst part. Mr. Krabs made two toys for SpongeBob and Patrick, Mr. Krabs wanted them to pay the toys, then Patrick took SpongeBob's wallet, then SpongeBob complained about this and then Patrick said "Have you learned nothing abut sharing?". WHAAAAAA? That was a bad message to kids. Also In my opinion, It's one of the worst SpongeBob moments. I'll never watch this episode again and I do not recommend this episode. 3/10

Kracked Krabs: I loved this episode. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It was an improvement over "A Pal for Gary" and "Yours, Mine and Mine". Mr. Krabs was cheap again in this episode but It didn't bother me because he wasn't a jerk and he was just trying to be cheaper for the contest. There were a few flaws in this episode too. This episode teaches kids to be cheap and steal stuff and I didn't like the ending but this episode was well-writen and funny. There were many funny moments like SpongeBob wanting to call Mr. Krabs "dad", the part with cheapskate handshake (the funniest part of this episode), the story of how Mr. Krabs being one of the nominees, SpongeBob giving his money to a crab and SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs exaggerating the whole hotel room. It may not be one of the best season 7 episodes but I think It's one of the better post-movie episodes of Mr. Krabs. 9.5/10

• Like 2

Both are some of the worst episodes in the entire series. Yes, down there with One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary. Especially Yours, Mine, and Mine, for having the most despicable version of Patrick I've ever seen. Kracked Krabs is horrible too, although it had one good line.

"You're like that son I never wanted!"

An F and F+, respectively. 

Both are some of the worst episodes in the entire series. Yes, down there with One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary. Especially Yours, Mine, and Mine, for having the most despicable version of Patrick I've ever seen. Kracked Krabs is horrible too, although it had one good line.

"You're like that son I never wanted!"

An F and F+, respectively. 

Horrible, horrible pairing.

Yours, Mine, and Mine: 0.5/10

Kracked Krabs: 2.5/10

Overall: 1.5/10

What's wrong with Kracked Krabs?

Abysmal writing and a rotten moral.

While I do agree that It had a bad moral but I disagree that It has an abysmal writing. I like the premise of Mr. Krabs trying to win the most cheapest award and Mr. Krabs' cheapness here was actually very funny. I find Kracked Krabs really funny and underrated.
  • Like 1

Yours mine and mine

Dumb, no lesson learned and a huge Patrick is a "rick" episode.

1.1/10 completely sucked only good part is when krabs rightfully denounced solicitations at his store

Kraken Krabs

Actually liked this episode, the premise was silly but if you want to make krabs an obsessed with money guy this is the best way to make that feature redeemable. Spongebob choking in the speech is hilarious and the gags with exaggerating from hotels was funny too.

Overall really good episode 8.3

• Like 1

Yours Mine and Mine: Patrick is SUPPOSED to be the STUPID CHARACTER WHO NEVER TENDS TO LEARN A LESSON! It's why I like episodes such as Dumped, he does his role, even if he does go a bit over the top in this one it doesn't work out that much, and the ending was a bit of a slap in the face. 7/10

Kracked Krabs: Now I'm gonna be brutally murdered fro this one, but I give it a 9.5/10. From cheapness such as 1 dollar per footstep (hey the Bottomites are jerks, they deserve every single thing coming to them here :P) to "exaggerating the hotel room", the jokes were coming on strong. The only thing I didn't like was that SpongeBob was getting a bit more nervous than usual, such as in Shell of a Man from the manly toughness ceremony. Anything you want me to explain for this episode, hit me with your best shot.