• Advertisement

132. Yours, Mine and Mine / Kracked Krabs

Jjs Goodman

Oh boy, " Yours, Mine and Mine". This is honestly my 4th least favorite episode of all time. Hell, I hate it more than "One Coarse Meal" (there's actually some distance between this and OCM). No joke but when I first watched it, I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Sure maybe some would say I took it too far, but if 3 college-aged guys can get super pissed at a bad commentary made by a 13 year old, then anything is possible.

• Like 1

Both are some of the worst episodes in the entire series. Yes, down there with One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary. Especially Yours, Mine, and Mine, for having the most despicable version of Patrick I've ever seen. Kracked Krabs is horrible too, although it had one good line.

"You're like that son I never wanted!"

An F and F+, respectively. 

I thought you hated Mr. Enter...

I dunno, but he was basically parroting Mr Enter's opinion on the episodes and I've seen him post quite a bit on how he dislikes Enter.

Opinions can change. I thought Mr. Enter's review skills had improved and I actually cared about him until it have become bad again since his Troll video.

• Like 1

Yours, Mine and Mine was awful and one of the worst of the series. Patrick was a completely selfish jerk, the ending is a complete slap in the face, and it has basically no redeeming qualities at all. 1/10 episode for sure.

Kracked Krabs, though, was a good episode and the 2nd best of Season 7. I like how SpongeBob tries to "exaggerate" for Mr. Krabs, especially when he's up on the stage, and the episode really does feel like a nice accompaniment to Shell of a Man. While it's nothing fantastic, it is still a very solid episode and is one of the very, VERY few episodes I actually like from Season 7. This one gets a 7.7/10.

Edited by SpongeNicko
  • Like 1