• Advertisement

Superjail!

Clappy

I could have sworn we had a topic for this, but it didn't show up in search so I guess not.

Anyway, do not like this show. The few episodes I have seen have been to fucked up to describe in summaries.

I highly doubt this topic's been made before, but on the off chance that it has, I apologize. :P

So... Superjail! Let's geek out over it. I'm so lonely. (seriously I don't know a single person who watches it/knows it exists)

• Like 1

I highly doubt this topic's been made before, but on the off chance that it has, I apologize. :P

So... Superjail! Let's geek out over it. I'm so lonely. (seriously I don't know a single person who watches it/knows it exists)

There is, but since it hasn't been posted in in 4 years, I've decided to merge yours with it.

One of hte best modern adult cartoons for sure. It's violent, bloody, trippy and funny as Hell. There are some gross out scenes tho but that doesn't stop me from liking the show.

This show is the shit. Sure, people maybe turned off by all the senseless chaos and gore, but I feel this show became more than just that as the seasons went on. Plus, there wouldn't be a Supercommunity! without it.

Aw, I got human juice on my chaos orb. ;)

I really dig the animation, especially after Season 1. It's all wacky and fluid, and the expressions crack me up. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Superjail! :P